Deadly Addictions, Part 2

Mirra left the sushi restaurant so abruptly, she hadn't thought to finish her tempura. She was still hungry, and even as she sat on the patio of Garrett Co. Winery with a glass of red wine and a charcuterie board of smoked meat slices, rich cheeses, olives, seeds, and pickled slaw.. in the full vibrancy of a beautifully airy autumn day.. she was genuinely disappointed in herself for running away. She did like Ramone. She liked him a lot, but the fact remained that she didn't need some puppy who would follow and cling to her. She didn't want to caretake, nurture, or be held accountable. She only wanted to be physically overwhelmed, slutted out, and put into submission.

A random video suddenly came through snapchat and though Ramone was on her mind, the video was not from him. It was from some guy she hadn't seen or thought of since high school. Not even then had she given him a thought. It seemed that out of the blue he'd sent her a video of himself masturbating, no hello or how are you. He was stroking his dick up close to the camera.

If she weren't in adult film she'd think he had the wrong person. They weren't friends nor had they ever said a word to each other and the last thing anyone seemed to remember about her was that she was the shy girl with glasses and bad acne. She loved to let the guys from her youth know there wasn't any acne now and she was VERY bold.

But he'd obviously seen her content and he'd just subscribed to her OnlyFans. He sent her a link to a popular anal video she'd made at age 21. That was the one he was jerking to as he wrote to her about how turned on he was and what he was doing to himself, stroking his dick and rubbing on his balls wishing she was there to give him head. What a way to start a first conversation.

His initial clip was basic to Mirra, his dick wasn't more than 5 inches hard if she were generous, but he presented it and rubbed it downward like he was soothing the lockness monster. She wasn't turned on at all until he began to describe in great detail the things he could do with just his tongue.

"I can wrap my tongue around that lil clit and squeeze till it pop."

Total cap. Still, the picture he painted with his words was interesting enough to capture her curiosity. She snapchatted him some video encouragement where she lowered her voice and whispered to him encouraging him to "jack that dick, baby" as she played with a green olive on the tip of her tongue, begging him to "cum for me and leak every precious drop of cream."

She watched him play and he stopped responding as soon as he came. No thanks or anything. She figured he was like her, experiencing that last nut of clarity. The ice water. Still, he wasn't even her type or cute to be ignoring her after so shamelessly using her like she only existed online and on camera. She was still a person and an ex classmate. Part of her regretted giving him the attention he craved, but the moment passed. At the end of the day, her bills were paid and anyone with something to say about her, they didn't matter.

Her mother always warned her not to mix personal relationships or past history with business. She knew firsthand what being a sex worker was like and advised Mirra to keep her actual sex life separate. "Don't date any man who is addicted to watching porn," she warned. The problem in Mirra's mind was.. what red blooded male wasn't addicted to porn? She didn't feel that she could be picky as a sex addict herself. She couldn't keep her own pussy on a leash, it wandered. It was thinking about wandering with the hot guy at the table beside hers. He was blatantly giving her the eye and again, she was horny.

She finished what she could eat of her charcuterie arrangement and took the rest in a small box, giving a backwards glance that said 'follow me' and walking down the sidewalk nearly a block back in the direction of her car. She hoped this prettyboy in his hoodie and designer sneakers wouldn't be a waste of an impulse.

He followed her inside an empty alleyway that did not currently have traffic. She waited, pulling down her black tights and raising her corduroy skirt as he approached slowly, coming in close to press against her. His hands left his hoodie pockets and held her hips, copping a cautious feel. He seemed as nervous as her. She dropped down with a hand on his stomach, pulled down his pants, and put a condom on him that was a too big, but it was all she had on her. She knew before she pulled it out it was too big for his little dick. His dick was barely worth fucking, she'd have to do gymnastics to feel something.