Creepin', Part II

Erik paused a long time in thought before blowing out into the phone. "I just left from 'round there. How the fuck he find out? What happened?"

"Leonard!" Cherry's eyes rolled. "Hate that nigga."

"Leonard told Eazy? So Leonard saw us riding together?"

"He don't know what the fuck he saw. We ain't even do anything in front of the building."

"I'm a beat his ass." Erik shook his head, he was still out handling business. "Where you at right now?"

"I'm outside," Cherry sighed replacing her sunglasses in her eyes. "Walking to Tanya Reynolds' place because I know she home. I'm not going back in there 'til he leave, he trippin. Like you some random nigga talmbout I'm messing my life up. Okay? I'm not messing my life up at all, but if I was that's my decision."

"He's your brother, Cherry, of course he gone feel that way. I don't blame him.. shit.."

Cherry kept walking until she got to the right entrance to get in. Once inside Tanya's apartment she hung up with Erik not because she couldn't talk but because she ain't want Tanya to know any of her business. Her story to Tanya was that Eazy had a few girls at her grandma's place with his boys and she needed someplace else to be. Of course Tanya was lowkey mad because she wasn't invited.

Eazy had a reputation as cold-blooded and a guy that got around.. but in Cherry's experience he was only cold like that when it came to his money and sending a message. Of course she was used to the constant flow of women trying to get at her brother.. just like they wanted Erik. Tanya was no different, she wanted them both especially Eazy, but that wasn't Cherry's business. Eazy ain't want her, he wanted that nerdy girl Natalie Hopkins with the large overbite and the thickass glasses, but she left and went to school out of state. He never did tell her he was feeling her. Cherry assumed he was embarrassed to admit it but now she knew the truth. He had some deep issues.

She stayed at Tanya's for a few hours where she was forced to talk about her brother the whole time. What was he doing, what did he like. What was he like growing up.

"My brother don't want you girl!" Of course she knew that.

"I can dream," her nose scrunched.

Meanwhile, Erik toiled over whether or not to apologize. Pulling over into the gas station, he sat in the lot to pull up Eazy's number giving it a call. It rang three times and Erik turned the volume down on the bluetooth, waiting.

"Mch.. What you want," Eazy answered, kissing his teeth with an attitude.

"You pissed... You should be," Erik admitted. "We lied, that was bullshit.. I know."

"That's my baby sister dawg.."

"I ain't plan it, it happened. You know I'm not fuckin wit Cherry, bruh I wouldn't do her like that. I wouldn't do this shit at all if I wasn't serious."

"Nah nigga, you a piece a shit. You ain't got no family I can fuck with to show you how the shit feel but you ain't finna fuck up my baby sister. I'll kill yo ass bruh I don't give a fuck."

Erik rolled his eyes. Eazy threatened to kill him every Tuesday almost but this time his words were felt.

"Look, this why we ain't wanna tell you. We didn't want you to go off base and start acting different. You know you hurt Cherry today with what you said to her."

"Keep my sis name out ya mouth this the last I'm a say it. Don't come around here no more. If I here about it I'm knocking on yo door with the bucky."

"Sorry bruh. I gotta think about her. I care about how she feel too so I'm not leaving her 'cause you tell me too. I love you bruh, but if I can't have you both in my life.. I gotta go with her."