High Value Man

The canyon sized chasm dividing the black community had widened again due to the controversial ideology of one man. There were think peices and video essays dedicated to it. Who was this man? Why were black men going so HARD and so FAR as to get this man's FACE tatted on their bodies?

"It's whores like this giving y'all black women a bad name," Erik spoke into his mic as his camcorder rolled. He was in a custom blueberry blue suit and white collared Armani shirt with gold rimmed glasses purchased for him by his good friend T.I. He always did his podcasts from the spare bedroom of his quaint little apartment. Little did the camera know he was naked below the waist. "When you sell your FLESH and show your BODY for a living.. Shaking your ASS.. You eliminate yourself from the pool of high value men who want RESPECTABLE women fit to be wives and mothers. Men don't want WHORES.. and that's what you are Ms. If you're stripping and selling your body for money, you are a WHORE."

Boosie was on the line and so was Snoop. Erik had a lot of supporters and followers. He was a household name.. like a male Oprah. And every time another man chose him over a failing relationship he was happy.

"Men will sleep with you, but you'll never be married. You should be lucky if a good man.. knowing you're a WHORE.. even gives you his time."

"But I only strip to pay for school. It's the only way I can make enough to without going into deb-"

"You have no self respect and when you're 30-"

"I do have self respect, I-"

"YOU HAVE NO SELF RESPECT. IF YOU DID YOU WOULDN'T BE A WHORE."

That was a mic drop moment. The guys were living for that, he could feel it. He was their voice.

"Listen to me, you will grow old and die alone all dried up with nothing to show."

"I graduate with my master's this month, I'll be making 60k a year soon and I don't have kids or anything. Plus I'm pretty.."

Erik laughed.

"You think you're pretty because men look at you shaking your ass and wanna sleep with you. What do you look like? Are you over 200 lbs? Is your hair real? Do you look good without makeup? These are all things to consider."

"I don't understand why all that matters, I bla bla bla bla," was what Erik heard. The female caller still didn't get it. He wished he could see her. If they were on Instagram Live he could. He'd be live later in the day.

"Not only are you a WHORE but you're making too much money. You're too independent which says you think you don't need a man. That's another thing about you black women, you think you can do it all and then you're mad when men let you! High value men can do a lot better than black women confused about their role. If you wanna be the man, do it on your OWN but no high value man is gonna put up with that attitude."

$350 in cashapps came through telling Erik he was on the right path. His listeners had his back as he told the uncensored truth on the only real podcast that mattered. He had the unfiltered heat the world needed.

"So you're saying I have to be single forever?" The woman was troubled, her voice full of worry. Snoop would be eating this up.

"I'm saying if you continue this way, you'll die alone yes."

"So if I don't make money, what am I supposed to do, let the guy pay for everything? What if he leaves? What I'm supposed to do?"

"That's the thing, if you a real woman why would he leave?"

Future and a few men Erik had met at his show backstage were in his messages laughing with him as he put this young girl in her place.

"Real men recognize a real woman who serves and knows her position in his life. You are the rib, the woman, the helper. You were designed to support him. If anything, you should be doing everything in your power to make sure that man has everything he needs to function as the man over you and your family."