Waiting to Get Home, IV

"Hiii," Bethany sang hungrily as her burrito and flan pulled up to the drop off point at her job. It took some begging with cherries on top and Snookie Woogie Bear, his pet name when she wanted something, but Erik had left work and driven 20 minutes out of the way and back to make it happen. She grinned as he handed it through the window. "Thank youuu, Woogie Bear.. Wait, you leaving?"

"Shit! Don't drop it."

"Oop, caught it," Bethany chuckled as he rolled his eyes. Her heart almost dropped. That would've been bad for her. She didn't have time to grab lunch, hence her begging. His schedule was just as busy. Her lip poked out as she watched the car quickly disappear around the corner but the sight of the foil covered food in the bag was enough for her smile to return.

--

"This bitch got me fucked up," she fussed throwing open the apartment door and flinging her jacket to the floor along with her Michael Kors, locking eyes with a very confused Erik. He was doe-eyed in front of the stove cooking in his boxers. She stomped over to jab her finger into his arm angrily. "Tell me why Trisha went in the fridge and ate my fuckin flan!"

"You let her eat it?!"

"I put it in there for 15 minutes to chill while I ate my burrito! And I know it was this skinny fatass bitch because I saw her at Levi's retirement party stealing hella snacks! I went to the fridge, my fuckin flan was gone, son... GONE."

"Dayum.. that's tough."

"And I almost beat her ass bae... I almost lost my job today I was gonna catch a charge."

"I'd beat a nigga ass if he stole my food."

"Right!? You feel me!" She inhaled taking in the scent of lemon and spices. She wanted to hug him but knew he wouldn't allow it.
His skin smelled like his soap and Brent Faiyaz played from his phone. "Oh you was vibing in here, in your zone. On your toxic shit."

"You got some high hopes. High hopes, baby. Fuck me crazy and I'll tell you 'bout me," he danced with the wooden spoon.

"Oh I've been trying." She kissed her teeth as he blocked her hand from getting in his draws for the umpteenth time over the course of two weeks.

"Chill," he smirked gently pushing her hand away three more times. "You still don't get none."

"Babeeee," she whined dropping her head.

"Bethanyyyyyy," he smirked as she rested her face on the side of his arm. "Oop watch out I need to grab the sea salt," he moved leaving her standing in his place.

"I can't stand you," her eyes narrowed. He was full on smiling. She wouldn't let him break her.

All she wanted was to be boo'd up, spoiled in his arms.. maybe get her back blown out a few times.. but he was stubborn and still waiting for a written apology, one of her special little love notes on her cutesy stationary. For what? Being a lil zesty?

"I'm going to take a quick shower," she announced walking away. Outside of getting the grime of the day off, she had to rub out some sexual energy.

Arguably, maybe she had perhaps and possibly disrespected him knowing that it was something he'd genuinely be upset about. He hated being disrespected more than anything. Maybe she'd gone just a little too-.. She cringed unable to finish the thought. He was a big boy, he could handle a lil zestiness. She, however, was not okay as physical touch was her love language and lately she'd been deprived of all forms of it.. sex, hugs, kisses, and massage.

She'd been pleasuring herself in the shower and at work. Initially, her plan was to seduce him to make him cave but he'd only laugh seeing through it and it made her laugh but it also pissed her off. God forbid she pull the "get it from someone else" card.. He'd send her on her way with a packed bag and say "stay with the other man then." She didn't want anyone else.