31: Lexi

Okay... last one. Thanks already to jueka1 and brightyeolie

_____

At first I was frozen with shock. Her fingers slowly weaved through my hair, breast pressing up against me as she took another step closer. Her other arm gripped at my waist.

And then finally the realisation kicked in.

Sara is kissing me.

SARA is kissing me.

SARA IS KISSING ME.

At once, my arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer to me, taking in this moment while I had it. And then my own mouth started to move against hers.

It was like everything and nothing I had ever dreamed of. Her lips were so full against mine. Her body so small and fragile in my hold. But inside... inside I was lighting up like a starry night sky. Like a rainbow after it rains. Like a pink and orange sky just before sunset.

I had no sense of our surroundings anymore. All that mattered was how good her shoulder blade felt under my right hand. How her back curved just before her butt, making a perfect spot for my left hand to sit. How amazing it felt to have her hands caressing over me, touching me. And how arousing it was as her hips pressed against mine with each jostling of our bodies that came with our feverish kisses.

Sara let out a desperate whimper, mouth parting open as her tongue traced against my lip.

I responded by immediately opening my mouth to her, letting her plunge her tongue into my mouth as I slowly back-stepped our bodies towards her bed.

Legs buckling as I reached the edge of her mattress, I fell down, pulling her with me.

Sara straddled my hips as her mouth continued to explore mine, her hands roaming over my body. Touching, pressing, squeezing.

Eventually I broke away, gasping for air as her mouth then trailed down my jaw, unable to leave me.

"Oh Sara," I moaned as her lips found the hollow of my neck and her fingers trailed up my thigh.

At my mention of her name though, she pulled back, eyes meeting mine, searching me. "I don't really know what I'm doing here," she whispered.

My heart squeezed a painful pang as I wondered what her words meant.

Is she regretting this already?

Are things going to be awkward between us now?

Has she realised she doesn't actually like—

"Am I going too fast?" she then asked, fingers trailing over my thigh again.

"Too..." I managed to get out of my mouth, unable to concentrate as her hand came up closer and closer. But then I shook my head. "Not fast enough."

Smile taking hold of her face, she slowly leaned back down, midnight hair forming a curtain around us as she tenderly pressed her lips back to mine. "It's just," she whispered, "I've never done this before..."

I gently pried her mouth away from mine, eyes searching her face. "We don't have to—"

Her eyes narrowed before she cut me off. "Oh we do. I think I'll combust if we don't go further. Just... I need some help." Her lips gently game back down on mine. "Tell me what feels good," she whispered against my lips. Then her other hand slid down my waist, and her fingers came together to fumble with the button of my pants.