39: Callie

Because it's also cute and follows the same scene...

You can have just one more. But then that's it! I swear it this time.

Thanks already to jueka1 for commenting last chapter.

_____

As Flynn's mouth left mine, his face was still consumed with a lust-full hunger.

Bending down, his arm came around my legs while his other gripped my back. In one quick maneuver, he swept me up into his arms, carrying me over to my bed. Once seated on my mattress, he lowered me onto his lap. And again, we lunged at each other.

Mouths right back where they left off, tongues immediately demanding entry, his hands roaming, but still staying in mostly PG-boundaries...

Except when I moved to straddle his hips and his hands ducked down, gripping my butt to help me into place.

I pulled away for air, but Flynn wasn't done with me. He was desperate. Ravenous. Like he had been waiting for this moment since the cubby and would potentially die if he didn't get to keep kissing me.

Flipping me onto my back, his lips began trailing down my neck, one hand gently weaving through my hair, the other dipping up under my shirt, caressing the small of my back.

"So," I breathed as he kissed behind the hollow of my ear, sending shivers all over my body, "I guess this means you like me too."

He froze.

My heart thudded in my chest at his reaction, wondering if somehow, despite everything, I still had it all wrong.

But then he pulled back to look into my eyes, an incredulous gleam clouding his gaze. Brows all the way up in shock, the familiar Flynn grin pulled at his mouth as he breathed a low, rumbly, "Duh."

He began to lean in to kiss my mouth again, but my hand shot out between us, blocking his lips from meeting mine.

"What's wrong?" he mumbled as he leaned back, resting on his elbows as his long body gently pressed against the length of mine, legs tangling with mine down the end of the bed. Concern clouded his gaze for a moment.

"You made me say it. I want you to say it," I mumbled, averting my eyes slightly, unable to withstand the intensity of his stare.

"You don't think I've shown you that?" he countered, trying to stay serious, though his eyes sparked with that familiar humour, corners of his lips turning upwards ever so slightly.

"Perhaps, but—"

Though he didn't let me finish.

His mouth crashed back against mine in a slow, deep, passionate kiss.

At once, I forgot about my mission to gain a confession as his lips slowly dragged across mine.

But just as I began to forget where I was and who I was, only concerned with how much closer I could bring him to me, he pulled back again, resting his forehead against mine. Eyes sparkling, breathing almost as ragged at mine, he whispered, "I like you, Callie. So damn much."

Overwhelmed by the intensity of his kiss, heart fluttering at the current proximity of his face to mine, and honestly breathless thanks to his confession and the makeout session, I whispered back, "Oh... very good."

"Very good?"

"Yes... Very."

Flynn snorted and rolled off me onto his back. "Sometimes, Callie, you really know how to kill a moment."