CHAPTER 14

It's been total of two weeks since I joined my company. Everything was well but I had a very hectic schedule in past two weeks but in coming days I might have less work compare to the two weeks.

Today was Saturday so I had no work and it was boring at home, so I texted Daisy to meet me and she asked me to meet her at the Cafe. I took my car keys and drove towards the Cafe.

As soon as I reached the Cafe, I got out and marched inside the cafe and started set searching Daisy.

"Hey sissy" I heard Daisy's voice as I turned my gaze to her direction.

I walked towards her as she was giving me a huge smile and was twirling her hair.

I reached her and sat across her,
"Will you stop twirling your hair? It looks weird "

"Ok" she rolled her eyes and placed her hand at her side.
"Well, we look like sister, blonde and blonde and remember, that you have to keep this blonde hair till three months, you lost the dare, so you have to do as I say " she winked.
"Except for that green eyes of yours, we have everything similar, I wish you had blue eyes like mine, we would have looked like twins " I shook my head in dismay.

Within that, a waiter came and took our orders.

"Reb" Daisy called, her face turned serious.

"Hmm" I hummed.

"The personal inspector you've appointed to search Tom, did he find anything about him?" She asked as I sighed and shook my head in no.

A month ago, I appointed an inspector Mr Andrews, to search Tom in every cancer hospitals, maybe I could get some details about him like what happened to him, his full name, his address or somethings about him but till now I found none.

Once Mr Andrews called me and told me about a guy named Tom Morgan, who was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and died but I knew for sure that he was not my Tom and the proof was the age, Tom Morgan was thirty four when he died and Tom was just a year older than me or maybe my age.

I don't even know his age..

"Where are you lost Reb?" Daisy snapped her fingers in front of me, pulling me out of my trance.

"Nothing " I smiled.

After a small chit-chat with Daisy we parted ways as I made my next destination to the central park to play violin.

............

I reached my house exactly at six, I got out of my car and sauntered inside. As soon as I entered, I was greeted with the soft sobs of Ian.

"Oh my god!" I ran towards him as he was sitting on the floor with tear filled eyes.
"What happened sweetheart?"  I softly cupped his chin.

He pointed towards Paul, who had a huge grin on his lips.
"Did Paul beat you?" He nodded.

"PAUL?" I glared at him as he started giggling and walked off with his baby steps.

I carried Ian in my arms,
"Don't cry sweetheart" I wiped his tears.

"Ian, what happened?" Ashley and Zyon came rushing towards me.

"Paul smacked him" I answered.

"PAUL!! Not again" she groaned and took Ian from me and walked off to search Paul.

" What's up, bro" I asked as I patted his one shoulder.

"Dad called me saying that, he has to announce something today" he said with furrowed brows.

"What announcement? He didn't mention anything to me" I said.

"He might announce it during dinner" he shrugged.