CHAPTER 10

Today was my school reopening day after all the vacations I had. And now I'm getting ready for my school, Tom never came back, he just dissappeared, I hope he's alright and today also I'm gonna go to the park.

What if he comes today..

"Sweetie, come soon otherwise you'll get late for school " mom yelled from downstairs.

"Coming mom" I yelled back as I sauntered out of my room.

Zyon, dad and mom were already in the dining area having their breakfast.

"Sweetie come and have your breakfast fast or else you'll get late" mom said.

"Yeah, I'm only giving you 10 minutes to have your breakfast, if you take more than 10 minutes, I'm not gonna drop you to your school because I'm already getting late for my college." Zyon narrowed his eyes.

"If you can't drop her, uncle Richard or I will drop her to her school " dad said to Zyon.

"Dad I was just pushing her buttons " Zyon replied back to dad.

I sat on my chair and started eating quietly as I  finished my breakfast, I took my bagpack and sauntered out of the house.

"Rebecca wait I'm coming " Zyon yelled from the dining area as he was still drinking his orange juice.

I stopped my steps as I turned around and stood there waiting for Zyon.

Zyon ran towards me but abruptly stopped,
"Ugh, I forgot my car keys" he again ran inside and after two minutes came back with his car keys.
"Come let's go, you take so much of time to get ready" he groaned and I scoffed in return.

We both sat inside his car as he revved the engine.
Zyon was driving the car while I was busy in my own world.

Suddenly Zyon touched my short hair, which was currently growing.

"I can't even pull your hair now" Zyon said as he was trying to pull my hair.
"Eww, why am I even touching your headlice filled shorty hair" he gagged.
"You remember when last year I pulled your hair you were so pissed off as you pushed me and then climbed on me and started jumping on my stomach, you even punched my face, you just beated me into a pulp" he said as he laughed out loud hitting his steering wheel but my face was blank.

After laughing his guts out he looked at me and then heaved a sigh.
"What's the matter Rebecca?" He asked as worry lines appeared on his forehead. I just shook my head in no.

"It's nothing " I replied.

"What happened to you?" He asked again.

"What happened to you? Why are you caring about me so much?" I asked back.

"I'm your brother, Rebecca " he heaved a sigh.
"I just miss your sassiness, sister" he muttered.

And at the right time Zyon stopped the car as I reached my destination, my school.

I said a small bye to Zyon as I got out of the car and made my way towards the school.

I was physically here but mentally I was somewhere else, my mind was filled about Tom.

"Reb, is that you?" Daisy, my best friend in school and outside asked me as she started walking beside me.

"Yes" I nodded.

"What happened to your hair?" Her blue eyes were wide. I didn't respond to her as she asked again.
"Did Switzerland effect your hair" she smacked my shoulder and started laughing.

"Daisy!?" I gave her an odd look.

"Okay I'm sorry " she composed herself "I'll not laugh" with that said she started laughing again.

"DAISY!!" I almost yelled.

She covered her mouth and then clenched her lips.
"Let me think something serious " she muttered and closed her eyes.
"Forget about your hair, how was your trip to Switzerland, which you were excited about" she asked and I heaved a sigh in return.
"Come on, tell me" she insisted.

We reached inside our school campus and now we were making our way towards our classroom.
"Tell me how was your trip?"

"I didn't go to Switzerland." I stated as she blinked twice.

"What?" She wrinkled her nose.

We reached our classroom and I sat on my chair as she sat beside me.
"I said I didn't go"

"But why?"

"I cancelled it, I didn't wanna go"

"Are you serious girl, you were so excited about it" she flipped her blonde hair.
"What's the matter Reb?" She asked.

I looked at her for a brief moment and then decided to tell her everything.
"Because I wanted to go to the park to meet Tom who..........."

I mean it's safe with Daisy as she also tells me all her secrets, mainly about her boyfriends. And I kinda feel good after telling her everything about Tom. I wanted to talk about him with someone.

"So you told that Tom guy I love you " she asked as I nodded.
"But why?"

"Because I love him" I shrugged.

"Where did he disappear?" She asked.

"I don't know?" I shrugged again.

"What's his full name?"

"I don't know?" I shrugged again.

"You don't even know him and you said I love you to him" she asked incredulously.

Before I could reply, the teacher entered the class as we snapped our head towards the board.

...........

As soon as the last bell rang Daisy and I took our backpack and started sauntering out of  our classroom.

"So how does your boyfriend look's? Is he as handsome as my boyfriend Jacob?" Daisy asked as she was trying to keep her pace with me.

"He's not my boyfriend" I stated.

"But you said I love you to him"

"Yeah I did because I love him but he's not my boyfriend"

"So your nothing official with him?" I wrinkled my nose in confusion.
"Okay leave that,is he handsome? Describe him" she demanded.

I thought for a while,
"He has a soft pink lips an-" she cut me off.

"Did you kiss those soft pink lips?" She asked as she was smiling widely.

"Ew no, I don't do kissing and all" I scrunched my nose in disgust.

"Kissing boys is fun Reb, well leave kissing topic, describe his facial features"

" He has rosy cheeks and  his eyes are covered with glasses and he has a pointed nose" I said, thinking about Tom.

"What about his hair, does he have those hero hair?" She asked.

I actually skipped that bald part as I didn't want to tell her that, I just said her that some boys were bullying him and I saved him.

"His hair.." I looked at her and paused as she was waiting for me to speak "... he's a bald" I said as her facial expression changed.

"You fell for a bald?" She asked incredulously.

"Beauty is in inside not outside" I stated as we reached out of the campus.

"But you-" I cut her off.

"Bye Daisy, uncle Richard is here and now I have to go" with that said I left her there and started walking towards the car.

I hope today I'll see Tom in the park..

_____________________