CHAPTER 47

I booked a cab for myself and returned back home with a heavy heart. I entered the mansion with my violin,as I was passing through,I saw Isabella and Abraham, ready to go somewhere. There were suitcases behind them,which were carried by the servants.

I placed my violin on the side table and walked towards them in confusion.
As Isabella's gaze fell on me, she chirped.
"Rebecca sweetie, how was your meeting?" She asked.

"Meeting?" I furrowed my brows.

"Yes"

Shoot! I totally forgot about my lie..

"Yeah, it was good" I smiled.

"I'm glad it was good"

"Are you'll going somewhere?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh! I wanted to tell you about this, but you were always busy, so I couldn't tell you. We are leaving for Washington, for my surgery." She looked nervous.

"Your gonna be fine, honey" Abraham soothed her.

"Everything is gonna be fine mother" I approached her and hugged her tightly.

"Yeah, I just wanna get rid of this oxygen cylinder and nasal cannula" she chuckled lightly while hugging me back.

Warren was standing near the stairs with a depressed look on his face.
Isabella averted her gaze to Warren.
"Stop with that grumpy face of yours" she chuckled and turned towards me.
"He wanted to come along but he has an office to run and how can we leave you here all alone,and however Abraham is there with me" she suddenly reasoned out.
"And I don't want him to see me in my vulnerable state" she muttered lowly before sighing.

Warren stepped forward and quickly hugged his mother.
"Your gonna be fine,mom" his voice was wavery.
"Dad!" He pulled back and turned towards Abraham.
"Take care of mom" he said.

"She's my wife before she became your mother" he chuckled.

After bidding our good byes they left and now we were all alone in this house.

I took my violin from the side table and I quickly sauntered towards my room. I opened the door and placed my violin on my bed. I sat on the couch to remove my heels. Warren entered the room, he saw the violin on the bed and walked towards the bed. He took the violin from the bed and turned towards me, I quickly looked down, focusing my attention to my heels.

"Is this your violin?" I heard him asking.

I nodded with my head still down.

"You know to play violin?"

Again I nodded.

I stood up from the couch as I finished removing my heels. I walked towards him, with still not meeting his eyes.

"Can you pla-"

"Actually I have to go the bathroom"  I took the violin from him and walked towards my closet, I put my violin inside it before closing the door and making my way towards the bathroom.

I'm so rude, I'm sorry Warren..

After taking a bath I sauntered out and opened my closet to take a file from it, subconsciously I opened the first drawer, I was about to close it,when my eyes caught something, it was the handkerchiefs, one was Warren's and another one was Tom's, I took Warren's handkerchief out and placed it on the dressing table.

It doesn't belong to me..

I opened my second drawer and took my file out before making my way back to the room. I sat on the study table and started doing my office work.