CHAPTER 2

"And I'm sorry for calling you a stranger, you just helped me and I just... Uhm, I'm sorry" he apologized as my back was still facing him.

I slowly turned around to face him and as my eyes fell on him, he smiled but I just narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm sorry" he apologized again with a soft smile on his face which melted my heart.

"It's okay" I smiled back and walked towards him before sitting beside him.

"What is your name?" He asked, averting his gaze to me.

The name Rebecca is kinda old, I was named after my great grandmother and most of my friends make fun of me because of my name. My parents were not fair with me here, they named my brother Zyon with such a new and short name while I'm named with such an old and long name.

This is not fair..

He waved his hand infront of my face as I jolted.
"What is your name?" He asked again with a smile.

What should I tell him?

"My name is Bexi" I told him because I kinda love that name, I've even asked Zyon to call me by that name but he just laughed on my face and called me silly.

Tom wrinkled his nose before asking,
" Is it Lexi or Bexi?"

Is he making fun of me?..

I raised my chin up in pride before saying,
"It's Bexi"

"Bexi" he repeated after me
"Nice name" he complimented me with a smile.

"I know my name is nice" I grinned as he chuckled.

My eyes landed on the violin case in his hand,
"Do you even play that thing?" I gestured towards the violin case.

"You mean violin" I bobbed my head up and down.
"Yes I do" he opened his case revealing a nice brown colour shiny violin. He took the violin out along with a stick.

"You even have a stick with you to play the violin" I said as he chuckled.

"It's not called a stick" he said as he gestured towards the stick.
" It's called a violin bow"

He lifted the violin in his left hand and rested it on his collar bone and grasped the violin bow on his right hand.

He was looking kinda professional..

He rested the violin bow on the strings of the violin and started moving the bow rhythmically.

The music he was playing right now was a master piece, I mean it was unique and beautiful.

But I didn't know which music was that..

After playing the violin he took the violin off of his collar bone and looked at me with a smile.
" How was it?" He asked.

"It was.." I was searching for the proper word "mind-blowing" he chuckled in response.
"By the way which songs music was that, it was beautiful" I exclaimed.

He grinned before saying,
" The music played by me now, is created by me " he said and my eyes widened because I was stunned.

"Really?" He nodded.
"Wow, you can be a professional violinist" I encouraged him.

"Thank you"

"Well, can I use your violin,once" I asked as I really wanted to play that violin once.

"Sure" he gave me the violin and I rested the violin in my collar bone.

"It's not like that" he said and stood infront of me as he adjusted the violin to my collar bone.
"Now you're ready to play it" he said as I placed the violin bow on the violin strings and dragged the bow against the strings.

And my goodness, I was just creating a noise pollution here, I was trying to play a music but instead of music I could only hear a trimming machines trimming sound.

So ugly..

I gave him back his violin and the bow.
"It's not my cup of tea" I said while handing him his violin.

"It can be your cup of tea unless you practice"  he stated with determination as I sighed.

"Hmm" I hummed.

"Buzz!! Buzz" I heard a noise and that noise was coming from Tom's hand.

"Oh! Time's up" he said as he pressed a button in his watch.

He neatly placed the violin inside his case and stood up.
"Bye Bexi" he waved his hands.

"Bye Tom" I waved my hands back at him.

He started walking towards the exit and I just stared at his back. Suddenly he turned around and smiled.
"Bexi!" He called
"Will you be here tomorrow at the same time as today?" He asked.

"I will" I said with a grin and he grinned back.

He again started walking towards the exit and I just stared at retreating figure until it disappeared.

"REBECCA!!" I jolted as Zyon called me from a distance and then started walking towards me.
"You're here, you know mom and dad are tensed up because of you" he glared at me as I nodded lazily with a hum.

Thank God Zyon just entered the park now, if he would have come here early, he would have seen me with Tom.
And everybody know how big brother react when they see their sister with a boy.

And I don't want Zyon to kick Tom's ass..

"Come let's go" he held my hand in his and started walking as I followed him.

Tom is a sweet guy, at first he was kinda rude as he called me a stranger but then he was all sweet with me.

Well, I guess I made a new friend today..

_________________________