CHAPTER 26

I stirred and slowly opened my eyes. I stretched my hands and got up from the bed and turned around, Warren was still on the bed on his side and he was shirtless. I walked towards him and bent down facing him, he was sleeping peacefully, his eyelashes resting on his cheekbones and even while sleeping, he looked beautiful. He suddenly stirred in his sleep and I quickly straightened up before leaving his room and made my way towards my room.

How come he didn't wake up early today?

It's always him, who leaves the room early, I've never seen him sleeping and this is the first time.

I reached my room and opened it before making my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and got dressed up for the day. I left my room and descended downstairs.

I heated yesterday's food in the microwave and placed two plates on the table. While setting the table, Warren walked in looking fresh, wearing a light blue shirt and jeans.

"Woke up early today, huh?" He asked.

I just smiled.

Suddenly his phone started ringing and a small smile crept on his lips.

He recieved the call and walked away from the dining table.

My curiosity kicked in.

Might be his girlfriend..

At that thought, I felt something in the pit of my stomach, an uneasiness.

I shouldn't feel like this..

I exhaled and sat on my chair as Warren walked in but the smile was no more.

Maybe she's angry with him, for staying with me for three days..

"Let's eat our breakfast" I said as he just nodded.

This is new, he mostly replies instead of nodding. Duh, he talks a lot..

We peacefully ate our breakfast as he stood up.

"Shall we leave?" He asked.

"Where?" I responded.

"Around the city" he said.

Isn't his girlfriend gonna be super angry at him..

I nodded.

............

Warren was on the driver seat, driving the car while I was in the passenger seat,staring outside the window. It has already been half an hour and still we're inside the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's a surprise " he smiled and entered somewhere.

It was a building of three colors with weird shapes but it was beautiful

"It's museum of pop culture " Warren said and parked the car before getting out.