CHAPTER 41

Timothy Smith??

Never heard that name before..

But I have seen him somewhere.

Where??

I stared at him for a while as my brain clicked.

Remembered..

He was Warren's best man in our wedding but Warren never introduced me to him nor did he introduce himself that day.

I quickly took his extended hand for a handshake.
"Nice to meet you" he said and turned my hand before lifting it towards his lips.

I don't like somebody kissing the back of my hand or anywhere..

Except for Warren..

Shut up.

Pulling my hand out of his grasp suddenly will be rude.

But what should I do.

His lips were just about to touch my hand when suddenly someone pulled my hand out of his grasp.

I slightly tilted my head to see the person and it was Warren, forcing a tight smile on his face.

"Hi Tim" he greeted Timothy.
"Nice seeing you again"

"Me too" Timothy smiled.
"Where's mother?" He asked.

Mother?

Is he talking about Isabella?

"Mom is in the hall, it's time to cut the cake" Warren said and took my hand in his before leading me to the hall, Tim was following us.

We reached the hall and there was a huge five tierd cake, neatly decorated with flowers. I spotted Daisy in the crowd as she waved her hand, I waved back.

So Warren asked her number just to invite her to the party...

I stood infront of the cake as Warren stood beside me and on the other side was Isabella

I stood infront of the cake as Warren stood beside me and on the other side was Isabella. I was about to cut the cake when Isabella suddenly called.

"Tim!!" She had a huge smile on his face.
"When did you arrive?" She asked as Tim walked towards her.

"Just now mother" he smiled.

"Did you meet Rebecca?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Come stand here" she said and moved aside as now Tim was standing beside me, I was now in between of Warren and Tim.

I cut the cake and took the piece in my hand to first give to Warren but before I could do anything, Tim applied a small amount of cream on my right cheek before saying happy birthday. I abruptly turned towards Tim and he quickly took a bite of the cake and smiled.

What just happened?

I smiled and then turned towards Warren and he also took a small bite of the cake. Warren also fed me the cake and soon the maids distributed the cakes to everyone.

Then there was a dance, where Warren and I danced together and soon the party ended.

I was tired as hell, I soon made my way towards my room and then to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower I wore my pajama and soon made my way towards the bed. Warren was already sitting on the bed, wearing his night suit and scrolling down his phone. His hair was slightly wet that means he just took a shower.

I made my way towards my side of the bed and took my moisturizer from the side table and started applying it.

"Who is this Tim?" Before I could prevent it, the question slipped out of my tongue.

Warren raised his head to gaze at me and a small smile touched his lips.
"He's my best friend, more like a brother" he said.

"Why did he call your mom, mother?" Again the question slipped out of my tongue.

"Tim suffered a lot in his life" he pursed his lips and paused for a while and then started.
"Tim's dad and my dad were best friends. Tim's mother died while giving birth to him and he lost his father when he was eight, his father died in a very brutal accident. Tim didn't have any relatives who could take him in and my dad took him in, since then he calls my parents mother and father." 

"Why didn't you introduce him to me on our wedding day?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Actually he had an important meeting to attend the next day of our wedding, so he soon left as the wedding ceremony ended, so I couldn't introduce him."

"Does he also works for BELLS company?"

"No, he has his own company in London. His father had his company in London and when he died, dad looked after it and when Tim was of right age, dad handed the company back to him."

"So he shifted to London?"

"Yes, but he keeps visiting us once in a while" he said.

I was about to open my mouth to open my mouth to ask another question but Warren yawned.
"Goodnight Rebecca" he said and laid down on his side of the bed.

I shrugged and laid down on my side of bed before closing my eyes.

...........

After getting ready for my office, I made my way downstairs to have breakfast, Warren already left for his office as his has some important work to do.

As I reached the dining area to have my breakfast, Isabella called me and I turned around to face her.

"Can you please give this to Tim, he's upstairs." she handed me a box.
"It's his favourite pickle" she smiled.
"He's leaving soon."

"He's leaving?" I asked in a questioning manner.

"Yes, I asked him to stay for few days but he said he has some important work to finish in London" she pouted.

I nodded and made my way upstairs, to Tim's room.

The door was opened and on the bed was a small suitcase with some clothes on it.

I knocked on the door and soon Tim came into view.
"Hey come in, Becca. "

I furrowed my brows,
"What did you just say?"

He frowned,
" I said,  come in Rebecca "

Maybe I heard him wrong..

I sauntered in and handed him the box of pickle.
"Mother gave this to you" I said.

"Oh thanks" he took the pickle box from me.

I was about to leave, when something caught my eyes.
There was a small gold colour violin keychain hooked on the zipper of his suitcase. I just stared at that when he said,
"Mother gifted that keychain to me, she loves violin" he smiled.

I smiled back,
"It's beautiful" with that said I left his room.

__________________