CHAPTER 27

We finally reached New York this afternoon and now we were inside Warren's car. I was kinda not feeling well, from today morning I was kinda feeling nauseous, my head was spinning and my abdomen was paining so badly. With great difficulty today I sat on the plane, even inside the jet I was feeling nauseous.I felt the bile rising up but however I controlled it inside the jet. And now inside the car I was feeling cold, goosebumps were on my skin. I turned the AC off and exhaled deeply.

"Are you okay?"Warren asked looking at me as worry lines appeared on his forehead.

"I'm fine" I nodded.

"Then why did you turn off the car AC on this hot sunny day, look I'm sweating" he unbuttoned the top button of his shirt.

"Oh! my apologies" my voice was wavering.

"You look....pale" he said.

But before I could open my mouth to say something, the chauffeur stopped the car infront of the Albatross mansion.

The guards came and opened the door for us as we both got out and made our way inside.

As we entered the mansion, we were first greeted by a smiling Isabella. She walked towards us.

"Oh Rebecca, how was your trip" she had that huge smile on her face.

"It... It was good" chill was running down my spine as my voice was still wavery.

"Come let's have lunch, I've asked our chef to prepare all your favourite foods" she exclaimed with a smile.

"And what about me mom, you totally forgot about your son" Warren pouted.

"Oh I have even asked our chef to prepare your favourite food also" Isabella patted Warren cheek and in return Warren smiled.

"From today morning your mom's eyes were fixed on the door, waiting for her son and daughter to enter" Abraham entered the lounge.

"Dad!!" Warren chuckled and hugged Abraham.

"How was your honeymoon, huh?" Abraham asked looking at us.

"It was a business trip dad" Warren smiled.

"Okay let's talk about it later, let's have our lunch together, Rebecca might be hungry" Isabella butted in.

No I'm not, I just don't wanna eat anything..

Oh god!! again I'm feeling nauseous, we all entered the dining area and sat on our chair as one by one all the maids brought the food to serve.

As my eyes landed on the foods infront of me, I literally felt the bile rising up my throat, I tried to swallow it but couldn't.

I abruptly stood up from my chair and ran towards the closest room and then entered the bathroom and immediately vomited on the wash basin.

I'm having a serious illness..

Somebody gently rubbed my back and it was Warren.

"Are you okay?" His voice was panicky and he kinda looked worried.

Behind Warren was Isabella, standing near the bathroom door and beside her was Abraham. Both looked tensed.

Did I enter Isabella's room..

Yes, you stupid, you vomitted on her wash basin.

"I'm sorry" I muttered and turned around before splashing some water to my face.

I again turned around to face them, Warren and Abraham's face still looked tense but Isabella's had an amused expression on her face.

Why is she smiling?