CHAPTER 22

We reached Warren's parents house not his house because this was the same house, where I dropped Isabella.

Maybe we're again sharing a room..

But why are we here, is there any ritual, that after wedding we should stay at our in-laws house for a night. After Zyon's wedding, they left for their honeymoon and then got shifted to their new house, they never came to stay at our parents house.

But why am I here?..

The maid was directing me to a room and I was following her, she suddenly halted infront of a mahogany door and opened it for me and my prediction was right,

I was in Warren's room..

There was a large photo frame of Warren on the wall above the bed. And there was also some photographs of him near the study table, in one photo he was with his parents, standing between them and smiling widely, most of his photos were with his mom.

He is his mama's boy..

"Your luggage is here" the maid said as I nodded and she walked off.

I was staring at all his photographs when suddenly there was a slight knock on the door as I turned around towards the door and then the door opened revealing Warren. He was still in his tux.

"Um.. make yourself comfortable" he said.

"Why didn't we go to your house?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Actually, I stay with my parents"

"What? Why?" I asked kind of incredulously.

He cleared his throat before opening his mouth,
"I'm the only son for my parents and when I was about to move out, my mom got sick and she didn't want me to leave, so I stayed back for her" he said.

"Oh"
"So we have to share this room?" I asked

"Um.. yes" he replied, scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay"

"But don't worry, I won't be here alot, so you can keep this room the way you want" he said as I stared at him blankly.
"If you want to change anything, you can change it to make yourself comfortable" he said and I looked around his room.

It was a big and beautiful room with black, blue and grey colour in contrast. There was king size bed in between with the grey sheets draped on it and beside it was a large glass window which was covered with grey curtains. It was very beautiful room.

"This room is beautiful and I don't think it needs any changes"  I smiled and he smiled back.

I walked towards my suitcase and opened it and then took my pajama out.

"The washroom is in that way" he pointed towards another door and I nodded before walking towards that door.

I walked inside the bathroom and took a bath before wearing my pajama. I walked out of the bathroom and saw, Warren sitting on the bed scrolling down his phone.

As his gaze fell on me, he got up and walked towards his wardrobe and pulled out a grey sweat pant and a grey hoodie.

He made his way towards the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I sighed and looked around the room.

Where should I sleep?

Should I sleep on the couch, which was placed at the corner of the room and it was kinda small or should I sleep on the comfy bed.

My eyes was continuously switching between the bed and couch, when Warren came, looking fresh and hot.

Wait what??

He came and sat on the bed and took his phone from the nightstand. He was busy on his phone.

I think I should sleep on the couch..

I took a pillow from the bed as Warren's gaze fell on me, I walked towards the couch when he asked,
"What are you doing?" He raised a brow.

"I... I'm going to sleep"

"On the couch?" He asked.

Then where does he expect me to sleep?

"Yes" I said.

"Why? You can sleep here on the bed" he said, patting the other side of the bed.

So is he gonna take the couch??

But before I could ask him, he continued,
"The bed is large enough for both of us, so why to sleep on that uncomfortable couch and get a back ache."

What?

My eyes switched between him and the bed,

Is he really expecting us to sleep on the same bed..

"I won't touch you, I promise and.." he took a pillow and placed it on the middle of the bed, ".... this pillow will be the border for us and I won't cross it" he said.

I stared at him blankly,

"And if I ever cross the border, without hesitation you can just punch me right on my nose" he said.

Again I just stood there staring at him blankly.

"Okay fine" he sighed  "I'll take the couch and you please sleep on the bed" he got up from the bed.

"No" I said instantly.
"We can share the bed, it's big enough for both of us" I walked back to the bed as he laid down on the bed and I also slowly laid on the bed at edge of  it, my face turned towards the window. He was on the other end of the bed. He switched of the lights as I clenched my eyes shut.

Please sun, please rise early, I beg you..

..........

I slowly stirred in my sleep and opened my eyes to see a new place and it was Warren's room.

I got up and it was already seven in the morning, Warren was not in the room, I stretched my hands and made my way towards the bathroom.

After my morning routine, I took a bath before drying and combing my blonde hair as I wore a pink sundress.

Today was Saturday and I had no work today. I made my way downstairs and there was Isabella, sitting on the dining table and slurping her coffee.

As her gaze fell on me, she smiled.
"Come Rebecca, come sit with me and have some coffee" I smiled and walked towards her and sat across her.
"So how was your wedding night?" She winked.

I choked on my own spit as heat crawled up my neck.

She poured some coffee on my cup.

"Don't worry, you don't have to share it with me and here, have some coffee" she passed the cup to me and there was a brief silence and Isabella was just smiling at me and smiled back.  The main door opened revealing Warren.

"Where were you son?" Isabella asked with a raised brow.

"I... I just went for a walk, mom" he smiled.

"Oh"

I looked at him, he wasn't sweating or panting. He was looking all fresh.

Did he really go for a walk or..

Did he go to meet his girlfriend..?

___________________