CHAPTER 36

"What? Why?" I frowned.

He gestured his chin towards his arm and our clothes.
"We cannot go like this" he stated.
"Your white shirt has turned brown and I'm however looking odd"

Well,he was indeed looking odd with only the coat and without the shirt underneath.

"And mom would ask several questions and I don't want her to worry" he said and I nodded in understanding.

"So what should we do?" I asked as he pursed his lips together.

"I've got a plan" he smiled.

"And what is that?"

He pulled his phone out of his pant pocket and unlocked it before calling Isabella.

"Mom" he called and paused as Isabella was talking.
"Yes mom, Rebecca and I are together. We were planning something " he said.
"Rebecca and I were planning to stay in a hotel,just for a night. You know, husband and wife alone time" he crossed his fingers and was intently listening to what Isabella was saying.
"Yes mom" he said and handed me his phone.
"Mom wants to talk to you" he mouthed as I nodded before taking the phone from him.

"Hello" I said.

"Why weren't you receiving my calls, I was so worried about you" came Isabella's voice.

Shoot, did I just drop my phone when they kidnapped me..

I have so many important numbers in my phone.

Oh god!!

"Actually I lost my phone" I sighed.

But suddenly Warren held his palm out to me and then pushed his left hand inside his pocket,pulling out a phone,my phone. A smile broke out of my lips as I saw my phone.

"Oh dear, don't worry. You can buy another one" Isabella said.

"Yeah"

"Well Warren told me about you'll having an alone time tonight, I hope you give me the good news soon" she chirped.

"Good news?" I asked it in a questioning manner.

"Yeah, baby good news" heat crawled up my neck at her statement.

Warren moved his eyebrows up and down in a questioning manner before mouthing,
" What good news?"

I gestured him to wait as he nodded.

"Yeah,....um mother we're getting late, I'll call you back later" I could hear her chuckle.

"Okay dear, but I'm hoping for a good news very soon" with that she disconnected the call.

"What good news mom was talking about?" Warren asked.

I glanced at him before opening my mouth,
"Um...you said that this Thursday mom's doctor is gonna pay a visit with her reports".

"Yes"

"She's hoping for a good news from the doctor you know..... About her recovery" I lied.

Duh, how can I tell him that his mother wants a baby from us...

I'm just gonna be embarrassed of myself if I say that to him.

"Even I'm hoping for a good news" he sighed.

I hope Isabella gets well soon..

"So let's get going " I said as we exited the hospital.

.........

We reached the hotel as we both entered the lobby,
The receptionist in here was staring at Warren oddly due to his clothes maybe.

"Here, please go book a room for us" he passed me his wallet.