CHAPTER 45

Where was I ??

It was a dark place, everything thing was dark, I couldn't see anything. I screamed, shouted my parents names but none appeared. I had this uneasiness feeling in the pit of my stomach as fear overwhelmed me. I was restless, my heart was restless, it was beating rapidly. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. Atlast I called that one name for help which was stuck on the tip of my tongue.

"Warren!!!"

Suddenly a flash light appeared at the end of the darkness. As though I saw light on the end of the dark tunnel. There on the end was a man,his back facing me. Slowly he turned around, showing me his face. A huge smile broke out of my lips as I saw that man's face because it was Warren smiling at me.

He extended his hand out for me as I wiped my tears and was about to walk towards him but I couldn't, something was pulling me back. I turned around only to see Tom, the same little boy Tom, standing infront of me with teary eyes.

"Bexi!!" He called with a wavering voice.
"You forgot everything about us, you promised me that you'll always stay with me but you forgot. You forgot our promises. You don't love me anymore.." he hiccuped.

"No! It's not the truth" I said.

"It is the truth, Bexi" he wiped his tears.

"Rebecca!!" Warren called me from the end as I turned towards him. He gestured me to come.

"Bexi?" Tom called.

I was in between them, snapping my head right and left, not knowing what to do.

My eyes shot open, my forehead slightly wet with the sweat.

It was just a bad dream.

Oww...

There was some kind of heaviness in my head, a bad pain. I sat straight, resting my back on the headboard. My hands massaging my forehead to ease the pain.

The blanket slipped from my shoulder and rested on my waist while sitting straight. And I could see my stomach.

I looked at myself and small gasp escaped my lips.

Why the hell am I only in my undergarments, where is my pajama??

I pulled the blanket up, covering myself and looked around. Warren was not in the room, I sighed.

But why am I half naked?

Think about yesterday?

I went to the club, I met a guy then I started drinking and then Daisy left me home.

After that what happened?

I closed my eyes, thinking about yesterday's event.

What happened?.

I opened my eyes as I remembered everything.

A small fight between us and me indirectly confessing my feelings. Then I vomitted, removed my clothes and laid on bed.

Shit..shit.... shit..shit, somebody shoot me.

Ugh!! How can be so childish.?

And this bad pain in my head!!

Is not helping me either..

I got up from the bed and made my way towards the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower, I wore a yellow sundress and I was drying my hair, when the door opened revealing Warren.

It's Sunday today..

What a miserable life I've got..

I know my face has turned bright red due the embarrassment I'm feeling right now. I averted my gaze from him and fixed my gaze anywhere but him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Uhm....good" I replied.

"Okay" he was walking towards me.
"About yesterday... " He began but immediately I interrupted.

"I have to go!" I said in a urgency filled tone.

"Where?"

"Office"

"But today is Sunday" he raised a brow.

"Uhm... Yeah...uh.."

Think. Think. Think of a reason..

"Uh... I have ..some clients from UAE.... You know Dubai, with whom I have a meeting today and they are very important clients, you know. Uh..an.and they have sel..selected today's date and I couldn't deny them" I lied, I stuttered and I don't know what more I have to do to prevent him from talking about last night.

"Really?" He frowned.

"Yeah. Gotta go, bye" with that I quickly left the room.

I made my way towards the guest room which was on the East wing, before pulling my phone out and dialling Daisy's number.

On second ring she received my call,
"Hello!"

"Hi Daisy"

"Reb, what happened?"

"Can you come to the Albatross mansion and pick me up?" I asked in a hurry.

"What?"

"Can you come here and pick me up? Please." I pleaded.

"Why should I drive you? You can drive right?" She asked.

"But I don't want to drive and I need to talk to you"

"About what?"

"I'll tell you once you reach here"

"Okay I'm coming" with that she disconnected the call.

I descended downstairs and on my way I met Isabella, holding her oxygen cylinder.
"Rebecca? going
somewhere?" She asked.

"Yes mom, she has an important meeting to attend" Warren appeared out of nowhere and replied for me.

"Oh! So your leaving now" she turned towards me as I nodded.
"Best of luck for your meeting" she smiled.

"Thank you" I really felt bad that I'm lying to her.

I left the house and made my way towards the garage and then towards my car. I opened the trunk of my car and pulled my violin case out, it's has been here since my marriage, I have not played it for a long time.

I pulled my phone out and again dialled Daisy's number.

"Where are you?" I asked as soon as she received my call.

"I'm coming, just five minutes" she replied and disconnected the call.

I walked towards the gate and as the security man saw me standing near the gate, he quickly walked towards me,
"Ma'am, what happened?" He asked.

"Nothing" I smiled .
"I'm just waiting for my friend"

"Okay" he smiled and stood there.

Daisy appeared after a good twenty minutes.
I walked towards her car and opened the passenger side door and sat on it. Before I could say anything, she passed me a apologetic look.

"So you said you wanted to tell me about something, what is it?" She asked.

__________________

Next update : probably today or tomorrow.