CHAPTER 50

"Anna Williams?" He raised a brow in confusion.
"Who is Anna Williams?" He asked.

"Your girlfr-"

"It's you, when I said that I have someone in my life, I was talking about you."

"Then who was that girl, you met in the hospital, she was wounded and you helped her" I asked out of curiosity.

For a while he was silent with a confused expression on his face. Then suddenly his expression changed as realisation dawned on him.
"You mean that girl in the hospital?" He asked as I nodded, he narrowed his eyes playfully.
"Were you stalking me?" He asked.

"No...um I..." I was tongue tied.

"It's okay" he chuckled.
"You have every right to stalk me, after all your my wife" he said.

My wife..

A smile formed on lips as he said those two words.

"Mom's driver accidentally hit that girls bike and she got injured. Mom wanted me to personally apologize to her for our driver's mistake, so I was there in that hospital, even mom's driver was there in that hospital room with me while I was apologizing." He explained.

I simply got jealous of her..

Oh God..

"I'm so happy that I found you, my lost treasure." He took my hand in his and placed a kiss on my knuckles.

"I searched for you in every cancer hospitals in New York. I don't know, but I had this hope in me that one day I'm gonna find you and it turns out that now I'm married to the guy who I've been waiting for so long" I chuckled with tears in my eyes.

"I was falling for you and that scared me, I thought I'll forget about Bexi and it turns out that you both are same." He said.

"Same goes here"

"Rebecca!" He called as I looked at him, our gazes locked.
"I love you." He said with an indescribable emotion.

My heart bursted when he said those magical words as happy tears brimmed in my eyes.
"I love you too" I said as one tear rolled down my cheek.

He wiped my tear and cupped my right cheek, softly stroking his thumb across my cheeks. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as a wave of pleasure ran down my spine.

He leaned in as I closed my eyes, slowly his lips touched mine, my perfect first kiss. He pulled back as I opened my eyes.

Just a peck...

I wanted more....

I wanted hot french kiss..

Oh god! I can't believe me, I was the girl who hated kissing or seeing someone else kissing and now I want a French kiss.

Daisy once said that french kiss was hot and that kiss will leave you for more..

Maybe Warren don't know how to give a french kiss..

My cheeks were bright red due to the thoughts I had in my head.

"Your blushing?" He asked with a tiny smirk.

"No... I'm not" I looked away from him.

"I think we should go down as it's getting cold" he said as we stood up to leave. I started walking as he suddenly caught my wrist which made me stop in my tracks.

"I love you." He whispered huskily as again heat crawled up my neck.

I smiled "I love you too, Warren."

With our hands locked, we descended downstairs. We made our way to the dining hall to have dinner.

We sat across each other as the maids started serving the dinner, I could feel his eyes on me as I looked up to see him and as our gaze locked, he winked.

I focused my attention  back on my plate and started eating my food. I finished my food and sauntered upstairs towards my room.

I took a long shower and then wore my pajama before walking towards the bed. My gaze went towards the door of our room.

Is he gonna sleep here today?

I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door,

Should I go and call him..

I shook that thought away and walked towards the dressing table to take my lotion. As I reached the dressing table my gaze fell on the handkerchief, which belonged to Warren.

"I think I can sleep here from tonight onwards" I heard Warren's voice from the door frame as I turned around to face him with the handkerchief in my hand.

"Sure" I flashed a smile.

I was waiting for you, honey..

He walked inside and made his way towards the bed, he was already in his night suit.

He sat on the bed as I followed him.
"What does this W and A indicates in your handkerchief.?" I asked.

He looked at the handkerchief first and then looked at me,
"W stands for Warren and A stands for Albatross. " he said nonchalantly.

At that right moment, I felt like I was the foolishest girl in the whole world.

I'm such a fool, foolish girl..

my mind was so drawn towards his girlfriend that I assumed that the letter A belonged to his girlfriend.

My cheeks heated up due to the embarrassment I was feeling right now.

"Are you okay? Your flushing" he wrinkled his nose in confusion.

Probably he'll laugh on my face if I'll tell him about my assumption.

I shook my head in no.
"I'm all good" I flashed a smile and walked towards my side of the bed as Warren removed his t-shirt, I laid down before switching off the light.

This time I wasn't facing the window, I was facing Warren and even Warren was facing me, not the other side. For the first time in our history of sharing bed, we were facing each other.

I scooted a little closer towards him, while he also scooted a little and little more and now we were just inches apart. Even in the darkness I could see his glowing face. He cupped my cheek and leaned towards me. Slowly his lips brushed against mine, he nibbled my lower lip and automatically my lips parted. Our lips moulded together perfectly into a fervent kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, he lifted his body from the bed and came over me, so now he was on top of me. Slowly he shoved his tongue inside in my mouth, devouring every nook and corner of my mouth. He tasted like heaven, I cupped his cheeks and kissed him back as he let out a groan of pleasure.

Thank God it was dark because I know my face is bright red now.

We pulled away from the kiss as we were out of breath but Warren's lips went down towards my neck as he kissed my soft spot, I was kinda ticklish but I controlled my moan by biting my lower lip, his lips went further down towards my collar bone as I moaned because I couldn't control it anymore. Warren was busy sucking my skin as laid there like a statue, even I wanted to do all this to him but I couldn't because this was all new to me.

I should take classes from Daisy in this field..

A series of moan left my mouth as Warren sucked my skin. The pleasure he was giving me was too much, my hands gripped the bedsheets tightly, my eyes rolled heavenward and my toes curled due to the pleasure. But as his hand slipped under my top, touching the bare skin of my stomach, I couldn't bear it, I couldn't bear the pleasure anymore as it was alot more than I expected as I blacked out.

I freaking BLACKED OUT.

________________________

Hope you'll liked the chapter.

Thank you for reading
❤️.