Don't Threaten My Child!

His threat shocked me, this was the exact reason I hadn't let him into my house.

"Leave.... Now." My voice was monotone, and completely void of emotion, I was also somehow able to stop myself from yelling at the top of my lungs

"What?" He looked dumbfounded at my reaction to his threat.

"LEAVE! NOW!" I yelled

"Y/N... I..."

"NO! You don't get to come onto MY property and threaten the safety and life of MY DAUGHTER! Leave! I'm not asking again!"

His eyes had gone wide and his mouth had fallen open, I don't think he'd been expecting me to get defensive. He looked like he'd expected me to just give him what he wanted to protect my daughter.

"I don't understand, he said you'd give me the address to protect Luna."

"Think for yourself for once Peter! Do you really think threatening an infant will make the mother more compliant? Does that make sense to you? Do you think Lily would just hand you Harry if you said 'I'll kill him'?"

"No.... I don't"

"Now that that's settled, leave my property and don't come back."

He stood up, heading back down the foot path towards the front yard, and I decided to follow him, I wanted to make sure he actually left. After threatening not only me, but my daughter, I didn't trust this man as far as I could throw him. He walked to the end of the walkway in front of our house, apparating to wherever he'd decided to go once he got there.

Running down the walkway and into my house, I ran into the kitchen and grabbed Luna from her high chair.

"We need to leave, now" this wasn't a debate for me, I wasn't giving Xenophilius a choice. If he chose not to come with me that was fine but Luna and I were leaving.

"What's wrong?" He asked, he seemed to be willing to go with us but he wanted answers

"Peter's a death eater, he wanted Lily and James's address. When I wouldn't give it to him he threatened to hurt Luna. He's gone but I don't trust him not to tell them where we are. They won't hesitate to hurt her, the entire reason James and Lily had to go into hiding in the first place is because he wants to kill Harry!"

"How do you know he's one of them? Maybe he just wants to visit. Threatening Luna's a little drastic though"

"He showed me his arm Xenophilius! He has the mark!"

While I knew he was just trying to think the best of people and give them the benefit of the doubt, I hate when he doubts what I've said. It doesn't happen very often anymore but it's still frustrating.

"Ok, ok, where are we going?"

"There's only one place that's safe that I know of for sure. We're taking Luna on an impromptu play date with Harry." I'd started packing a diaper bag full of clothes, diapers, wipes, and toys.

There was a chance I'd have to leave my daughter with my brother, and as much as I hated that idea I knew she'd be safe with him. James and Lily adore Luna, and she loves being able to play with Harry.

As soon as we got to Lily and James's house I ushered Xenophilius inside, carrying Luna in on my hip. While they were living in the house, it was technically mine still, not that they cared if I knock or not, Lily actually hates having to answer the door only to find out it's me.

Lily looked surprised to see us but was more than happy to take Luna when I handed her to her, I was on a mission to find my brother at the moment and nothing was going to stop me. As I started looking around the house Lily seemed to realize what I was doing.