The void. Pt 1

Void

Void

Void.

Its all he could see, It's just pitch black and blank.

..

Floating around aimlessly but can't even touch anything. It's cold, It's always been cold. How long have a been stuck here again? Why did they send me here.? Oh yeah.. Destructive.. I should've known better. Me and my stupid fucking self..

He could feel the tears going down his face but they stayed.

He missed his brother, he wanted to come back home. He after all was the one that banned him. He hated him, he hated his brother, Xisuma. HE HATED HIM.

No.

(Scroll down a bit :)

(A little more)

(There we go >:D

He hated himself. He's the reason he's here. He's the one that got banned. By his own brother. He wanted to go home. How long has he been here you ask? 3 years, and to be exact 3 years, 7 months, and 2 weeks. He didn't know that of course, he only focused on thinking about what he did that got him here and his brother. He missed having someone to talk to, he missed the warm feeling of being needed, but now, It was just hatred and anger.

-------------------------

They were playing in the mud. Their mother called them inside, getting onto Ex mostly for getting mud in his brothers hair. Yet they went upstairs and took a bath, then getting ready for bed, Ex was hurt. Not phycially, just emotionally. They were both 5 but Ex was treated a bit different. He was put to be the bigger brother since he came first by an hour. Their mother wasn't a pateint person at all. She didn't love Ex as much as Xisuma. Their father treated them to same, ashamed of what his lover did.

Their mother died a year later when they were 6. Their father seemed a bit happier without all of the nagging and yelling their mother did to everyone but Xisuma. Yes Xisuma didn't get yelled at but he still had the tramua. He was scared of his mother and loud noises since she always yelled at the other two.

-------------------------------

Ex felt more tears go down his face, now full on sobbing his eyes out. He screamed until his throat went raw. He kicked and punched, trying to feel at least one thing. He wanted to go home, he wanted to hug his brother. He missed everyone, he was alone..

----------------------------------------------

Part 2 is coming soon after this one my friends >:D