Blood-Shed

Request for @Daddy_Long_Leg_1! I hope you enjoy it! (Sorry if it pinged you!)

—------------

(This is not canon to what actually happened! Im sorry if it didn't go the way you wanted but I tried :D)

—-------------------

     He was killed, he was on red life. Anger flooded his veins as he jerked up in his bed, getting up and searching through his chests. He broke out of the dirt hut he was in and ran away to where he had died. He was mad.

     He picked up his things and pulled up his communicator trying to see who killed him. At this point he was fuming with anger.

                                                        "MARTYN LITTLEWOOD I'M GONNA-"

     And flash forward to now. Grian had his blade right through Martyns chest. He was on his red life so he wouldn't respawn, only his corpse would be left on the ground. Ren leaped to Grian and threw him to the ground, nearly stabbing him before Grian rolled out of the way. Scar was still on yellow life. Ren was on red life. Scott and Jimmy were dead. He started laughing like a phyco and got up, swinging his sword right through Ren. His corpse fell to the ground and Grian ran off to find others to slaughter and make them beg.

     He stood in front of Ethos wool farm, he was still on his green life and Grian was on his red. Grian spotted Etho and ran up to him.

    "Hey buddy!"      Grian started hitting him with the sword and off of the wool he was working on. Grian followed after him as Etho pulled out his sword.

    They both landed in the swampy water of the swamp. Etho stared up at him, quickly getting up from the water he had been pushed into. Yes he was scared but he didn't give Grian what he wanted. Grian had killed 3 people! Martyn, Ren, and Bdubs. Grian tried to stab him but missed as Etho slid the other way away from him. Etho threw an ender pearl and teleported away from the crazed man in front of him.

     Grian stabbed the sword through Cleo and watched her body disappear. He ran through the trees and ran up to his and Scars base. Etho was hiding high up, ready to kill Grian so he'd stop going nuts. Scar was working on making armor and weapons until Grian walked up behind him.

     "Oh hey Grian!-"       Grian stabbed his sword through his friend. Scar didn't even look scared even though he was a redlife. He watched as his body faded away. Scar respawned upstairs and Grian went still. What was he doing.? He was killing his friends. That was the point of the game right.? He was so over run with anger that he- He couldn't breathe. He collapsed onto the floor only to find a sword stabbed through his chest. Scar ran down the stairs and looked at Etho. Scar quickly looked through the chests and pulled out a health potion and a sword. He splashed the health potion onto Grian and carefully took the sword out of him. Scar leaped towards Etho as Etho pulled out his axe to block the attack. Scar managed to slice open his arm before Etho pearled away once again. Scar put the weapons away and kneeled down beside Grian, shaking him slightly. Grian groaned and slowly sat up from the floor. He quickly looked at Scar and panicked, hoping he wouldn't hurt him like Etho had just done.

     They stared at each other for a moment before Scar smiled and helped him up.       "Let's have a little revenge."       and they were off.

     Scar had killed Cleo and Grian killed 2 other people. Grian and Scar were the last ones and Grian glanced over at him. They were left in silence and Scar slowly pulled out his sword.

    "I'm sorry grian.."       Grian had fallen silent. He wasn't surprised but he wasn't mad either. He and Scar were the last ones alive so one of them had to be killed by the other. Blood soaked his and Scar's shirt as Scar leaned down to his body and hugged him tightly. Grian closed his eyes as his soul got taken from his body. Scar was left alone. Now all he had to do was wait once more again, just so the time could run out. As the sun started to set Grian's body slowly disappeared and Scar could hear a faint ticking noise of a clock.

     Grian jumped onto Scars back and grinned.     "Hi Scar!"        They both fell off the terrain Scar was building on and into a puddle of water below. Things were better in Hermitcraft.      "Cmon Scarrrrr"      They really were.. We only fought for jokes and laughs but now.. I'm alone.? I don't wanna be alone anymore.. He felt the darkness of the night surrounding him.

     The timer ticked down and everyone was teleported back home. Everyone was at their bases back in Hermitcraft and people not from Hermitcraft were teleported back where they had come from. Scar quickly flew to Grian's base but didn't see him anywhere. Was he permanently dead.?! Scar started to panic only for the smaller to jump onto Scars back. Scar looked at him and sighed in relief. His eyes were static, he was still respawning properly. Scar lifted him up and carried him back to his bed.

     "Grian don't get up while you're respawning, you could get hurt and it could mess with it processing"      Grian stayed quiet already knowing he couldn't talk or it would just sound like screaming. Scar sighed and patted his shoulder, happy to be home.

Moon big.

—-----------------------------

This will not be a contninued part but ill try to upload more since I have more on the way, Im dearly sorry it took meso long to upload the onsho