White rabbits.

Grian used to love the small precious white animal. He even used to have one as a pet before he killed it. He didn't wanna kill it, he was just so scared.

------------------

     Grian was working on his own designed tree, bored out of his mind. Scar was supposed to help him terrian an area but he had to take Jellie to the vet, poor cat. He decided to go adventuring to get resources.

------------------------------------

     Here he was now, surrounded by a pit of bunnies, white bunnies to be exact. He hated them, he was to scared to move.      'It's just rabbits, cmon Grian!'     The voice was familer but far back in his mind. One touched his foot and he kicked it back, about to scream before someone pulled him out of the pit of white rabbits. Everything was blurry because of the tears that had welled up in his eyes.     "Grian, Grian, breathe with me okay? In"     The person had a strong Swedish accent. Thhey breathed in and Grian did the same but a little more short since his breathing was rapid and sharp.     "Out"     The person then breathed out, helping Grian the best they could. They soon got Grian to calm down and Grian could see it was Iskall. Grian hugged Iskall tightly, scared to let go.     "I'll get up away but you need to stand up okay?"     Grian nodded as Iskall began to stand up. Grian consented(Technically means agreed or allowed) and stood up himself. His knees felt like jelly and found it hard to walk. Iskall evertually got Grian away from the pit of rabbits and placed down a few shulker boxes. he pulled out bread, for Grian to much on, and a water bottle for Grian to drink. Grian was grateful his friend was willing to help him when he was having a semi-panic-attack.     "Do you know who did the trap.? I know it was for me because everyone had seen me get scared of a stupid white rabbit."     Grian looked down, getting sad one of his friends would do such a thing.     'It was just a small harmless prank that they didn't know it could esculate so quickly'     The small voice reassured him and he nodded. Iskall chuckled and patted his head, all the hermits thought it was cute and sweet when he nodded his head while in thought, thinking he was just agreeing with himself on something. Grian however thought otherwise. He thought it was a silly thing to do and tried not to do it while he was planning out a build with people.

     They soon made it back and was greeted by Xisuma.     "I see you guys are back from your little time away"     He had his usually happy eyes. That's all you could ever make out from his face behind his helmet. No one complained, it was his privacy after all. Iskall nodded and tossed him an shulker box.     "I also got the things you wanted, about 12 stacks of normal concrete powder"     Xisuma gladdly took the shulker and bonked his head agaisnt Iskall's shoulder. He then disappeared. Grian was stuck in his thoughts, thinking about his old best friend. He wasn't really a friend anymore but it still haunt him for all the things he'd done to him. He was the reason why he was scared of white rabbits. He couldn't even remember his name, nor his face. He always wore a white bunny hat and hurt him and his friends. Iskall started to snap his fingers infront of Grian to get his attention back. Grian looked up at Iskall and nervously smiled.     "Oops"     "Sometimes  I wonder if you have a little world you go to"     He let out a chuckle.     "Wanna come help me work with Scar?"     Grian's ears perked up and nodded, he loved to watch Scar terraform. He always made it look amazing! Before Grian knew it they were walking to Scar's base.     "Why did you wanna walk again?"     He didn't say anything about walking but he shrugged anyway.

------

     They soon walked up to Scar's base but Grian stopped, seeing 3 white bunnies tied up to a fence. Scar knew he was scared of white bunnies, why were they tied up right here? where their supposed to enter through? Everything went black, he tried to grab onto something but couldn't. It felt like he was falling, everything went to normal but he was there. He was back in the torture chamber he long ago escaped from. He had the blade in his chest, he couldn't move but he was bleeding out. He could feel the blood gushing out of his stomach. He couldn't breathe.     "I missed you Gree-an"

--------------------

Grian jolted awake, sweat dripping down his forehead. He pulled up his shirt to see if there was a cut but there was none. He looked around the room and heaved a sigh of relief seeing he was in his bed. He laid back down and stared out the window, watching as the sun slowly started to glow its orangish hue. He loved the sunrise but he never was up early enough to see it. The orangish hue was such a nice mix with the teal colored sky. It reminded him of his early years if highschool and Evo. Evo. He didn't like talking about his highschool years or where he came from before he joined Hermitcraft. He didn't want to dwell on it at all in fact he avoided talking about it completely. He was thankful to have all his friends on the Hermitcraft server, it filled him with joy, but, sometimes he felt like he didn't deserve all of them. He sighed and got up from the bed, grateful to start the new day ahead of him once again.

------------------

Kinda rushed BUT WOOOOOOOO

960 WORDSSSSS LES GOOOOOO

Have a good day guys :D

I hope you enjoyed it!