Dadsuma

(This tells about how Xisuma found everyone.)

     When Xisuma first started being a father figure he helped in orphanages at the age of 16, yes, young I know. After two years he turned 18 and left the orphanage to help kids around in difficult homes and situations.

     Soon after helping other kids he took in 3 small girls. Xisuma knew nothing about girls and lets just say when they hit puberty Xisuma thought they were dying. Soon after he took in 2 older girls by the names Cleo and False.

     After a few months Xisuma brought in a few boys by the name Mumbo and Scar. Mumbo at the time was the second youngest with a small girl named Pearl being the youngest of them all. So in total Xisuma had a handful of kids.

     Hermitcraft started.

     Xisuma helped all the kids he raised to build houses and decorate the world he had made for them all. He had people around his age as well such as Keralis, Jevin, and Wels.

     Soon after getting the world set up, another boy came into the picture of the name of Grian. He had many personalities at one so it was hard to keep up with him but over all he was a good kid. He had trauma from his old school but the people around in hermitcraft. The people he usually stuck with were Mumbo, Scar, and Iskall.

     Xisuma helped Iskall with his English since he was mainly from sweden. He loved his kids and tried to keep their spirits up when things were going downhill. There were things that they didn't tell Xisuma but he was okay with it since he didn't really say anything about his own personal life at all, they didn't even get to see his face.

     Pearl, Stress, and Gem were found by an abandoned shed deep in the woods with barely any food. Gem had tiny horns at the time and Stress had small fly-like wings.

     Gem's horns grew bigger and so did Pearl's wings. Gem was a deer and Stress was a fairy, though Stress couldn't fly that high.

     False and Cleo were saved by a kidnapper while they were out walking. Xisuma noticed the fear and helplessness in their faces.

     The way he found Impulse and Zed is from a burning barn. He rushed in to see if anyone was inside and was lucky to find them both before they got squished by a burning beam of wood.

     He found Tango for his 5th trip into the Netherlands. He was on the pathway he made, looking around and off the railings. He could tell he didn't have the best of clothes since they were all ragged and torn up.

     He found Keralis wandering the streets with empty pockets. Funny to say now he's the richest person in Hermitcraft!

     He found Jevin in the swamp, And Wels mourning by a gravesite of where his late (Dead) parents were.

     Finding Iskall was gruesome on its own since he was missing an eye. He found Bdubs, Beef, and Etho buried in the snow under some blankets. Etho was okay but Bdubs was freezing to death while the other two were trying to warm him up.

     He found Doc in a rundown lab, helping clean Cubs wounds up.

     Scar was found in a woodland mansion (Vex Scar, shhhhh)

     And lastly he found himself with all of his Hermits around him.

(I'm so sorry if i missed anyone-)

===========================

578 words :.>

have fun :D