A hateful relationship part 1

I never thought I'd have to do that. I had to banish my brother, my own wounded brother. I wounded him. They all stared at me from the sides. I threw him into the nether with nothing, Not a weapon and not any food. He was hurt.

No one had any words, no more screaming. Wels was trembling with guilt, shame, fear.

Xisuma walked up to him and set his hand on the trembling shoulder. He was guilted and shamed because he did this to his own brother, His own twin. Sure they didn't look exactly alike, or had the same personality or all the same interests but, he was still his brother. He still did this to him. The portal had crumbled into pieces right after Hels was sent through.

Xisma knew how it felt, but why would he try to comfort him?

"I know what it feels like to have to do something you wouldn't ever think you'd do." Xisuma pulled him into a hug as Wels dropped the bloodied sword, his blood and his brothers. What had he done..

It had been a week since the incident and Wels was worried about his brother, even if he didn't wanna admit it. Xisuma went to Wels' house everyday, or every other day, to check on him.

Every time he went over, Wels would be in tears in his bed, gripping onto one of Hels hoodies or blankets. Xisuma had a hard time trying to get him to eat, but when he managed to eat he would only eat a few spoonfuls. It ended up with him not going out of his room at all. Xisuma still looked after the hermit though, and made him eat.

A full year had passed since the incident. He walked back to the same portal he threw him in, Xisuma was with him as well.

"We can get him back right.?" Xisuma nodded and started putting the portal back together.

They eventually got the portal up and stepped through.

============

Yes very short so 337 words. Will have part 2 up soon, hopefully