Alone pt. 1

I think Ima do Bdubs

----------------------

     I can't sleep, I haven't been with any of my friends all day and when I try to they all hurry away.. Today was supposed to be fun..

----

3rd person

     Bdubs sat in the corner of his room on his bed, He missed his friends. He wanted to hang out with Doc but he was busy with redstone and glitching things in the server. Etho was hidden away somewhere underground working on a project aswell. Grian was working on his Megabase and Scar was away on a quiet for resources. Pearl and Cleo went shopping with Stress and Cub was working on a game for the server. Mumbo was doing the usualy aswell, his redstone, and he didn't like to be disturbed while doing so.

     He curled up and pulled the blankets closer to him, feeling the hot tears go down his cheeks.

                   'Oh be quiet, your just being selfish.'

Bdubs usually got these types of voices in his head but he'd often ignore it and chose to be happy. They started spitting out hateful things and at last, he broke down. He started to cry and sob into the blankets he had around him, looking for some type of comfort. Anything. The thoughts didn't stop either, it made Bdubs feel worse by the second.

     He felt selfish, worthless even. He finally believed his thoughts and gave in.

-----------------

(Time Skip to morning)

He felt so sluggish, he didn't wanna move from his bed. He didn't even sleep like he normally did. He eventually got out of his bed and went down to his kitchen. He hopped onto the counter and looked around to see if Doc was around, he of course wasn't. He opened the cabinet and looked through the snacks.

       'What? Are you to short to reach the cabinet. You don't need food anyway, your to fat!'

He hopped down from the counter, once again beliving the voice in his head. He felt short, he felt fat. He was a mess. His hair was messy and he had red marks under his eyes. He walked out of the kitchen, his stomach growling with hunger. He ignored it. He equipped his elytra and shot off into the sky with some fireworks, maybe he could work on a few things of his own.

     He sat down on one of the bushes he made and looked up at his built. He looked over at Grian's castle and the bird was no where to be seen. He opened the tab list and looked to see who was online. Scar, Xisuma, Mumbo, Grian, Doc, himself, Iskall and False. Maybe Iskall would wanna hang out? He pulled out his communicater to message Iskall but stopped.

'Why would he wanna hang out with someone like you.'

     He set it back down into his bag and just stared at the small lake infront of him.

---------------------------

A week had passed and Bdubs became more distant from his friends and more tired. He wanted to sleep but he couldn't, He was drained from his energy so he didn't move or get up to eat either. He felt like he didn't need to eat but he also felt empty in his stomach.

Knock

Knock

Knock

     Bdubs didn't budge at all, he just stayed laid down, staring at his wall.     "Hello.?"     It was Keralis. What was he doing here? Keralis peeked his head into the room and looked at Bdubs who was curled up into the blankets. Keralis walked over and sat on the edge of the bed after shutting the door.     "Why are you crying Bubbles.?"     His voice was filled with worry. Bdubs stayed quiet, he hadn't been crying has he.? Bdubs face soon turned to a one filled with hurt.     "Hey hey.."     He pulled him up from the mess on his bed and hugged his small body. Bdubs missed the feeling of touch and slowly leaned into Keralis. Bdubs body started to become wracted with sobs and cries. Keralis rubbed circles onto his back, trying to get him to calm down.      "Breath with me Bubbles."     Bdubs tried to copy his breathing by making slow breathes but it didn't work out that well.

     After a few minutes of trying to get Bdubs to calm down, he did.     "Bubbles what happened?"     Bdubs didn't say anything, he was tired. He felt like sleeping. Keralis took notice of this and carefully laid him down onto the bed. Bdubs simply closed his eyes and passed out, hoping to have enegry in the morning. Keralis pulled his communicater out and messaged around 3 people. Etho, Doc, and Grian, hopefully they knew what to do. They soon arrived and walked in.     "Is he alright.?"     Grian trailed behind because he knew Doc didn't like him that much.     "I'm not sure, he looks like he hasn't gotten enough sleep and not enough to eat."     Keralis kept his gaze to the floor and Doc leaned against the wall, looking at Bdubs. Etho sat on the floor beside Bdubs and put a hand on his forehead.     "I don't think he's sick Etho."     Doc's voice was stern.     "And he's been not as social while talking to us, he tries to get away quickly.."     Grian stayed by the door.     "I've never seen him cry like that.."     Keralis sat down next to Etho. Everything fell silent.     "You said he wasn't eating?"     Keralis nodded to Doc's question.     "When he wakes I'll get him to eat something, you guys leave and I'll take care of him"     Doc kept his voice the same as Keralis and Etho got up. They all three took one last look at Bdubs for the night and headed out the door. Doc shut the door and walked over to the bed, looking down at Bdubs. He sat down and watched Bdubs, waiting for him to wake up.

-----------------------------------------

Yes there will be a part two but part two might be a little rushed!

Have a good day my fellow friends! :D