Gray day

Requested by 

Im dearly sorry if this isn't how you wanted it to turn out :c

Grumbo plantonic!
Nothing further >:C

Everything on here is based off their Minecraft Persona. This goes for the next one I'm uploading aswell.

----------------------------------------

     Grian awoke to the sound of thunder, nearly falling off his bed. Pearl and Maui (His cats irl) were awoken by the sudden movement and ran off to somewhere else. He flinched at the sound of the thunder hitting, and shaking, the hobbit hole he lived in. He swiftly got out of bed and ran over to his storage system. He grabbed anough iron to make a minecart and ran over to his messaging system. He plopped down the minecart and quickly got in, leaning it forward to go. It soon slowed to a stop and Grian got up from it and walked through the small door of the hobbithole inside a hobbit hole. He walked inside of Mumbo's base. Why did he come here? Mumbo moved out anyway. Thunder hit the house again and tears pricked Grian's eyes. He ran to Mumbo's room and sat down in one of the corners, away from any windows.

----------------

     Grian watched as the rain grew heavier and wished it'd stop. Mumbo ran into his base, being all soaked with a wet Iskall aswell.

     "We can't find him Mumbo! We even looked at his base!"

     The Swede (Swedish person) crossed his arms and looked down. Mumbo heard quiet sniffles coming from his old bedroom and slowly walked to it.

     "Grian you there..?"

     Mumbo peeked his head into the room and looked at Grian. He was huddled up into his wings. He was trembling. Mumbo slowly walked over to him, careful not to scare him. He leaned against the wall and slowly slid down, gently tapping one of his wings. Grian slowly peeked out of his wings and stared at Mumbo with red puffy eyes. Mumbo knew a bit about Grian's past and knew he was dangerously afraid of loud noises, specifically thunder. He pulled him into a hug and held him close. Iskall walked over and sat beside them both.

"I'll stay for a bit but then I need to go"

The Swede leaned against Mumbo and closed his eye. (Btw next page thing will be a few hermits Headcanons! Feel free to take some for your own :>) Even though Mumbo was soaked, Grian snuggled into the spoon of a man, as the one and only Mumbo. Everything seemed quiet and soft now to Grian. Everything is calm..

------------------------------

Then they fell asleep, I'm sorry if you didn't like the request but I was rused today so I am terriably sorry :c. And just for you I'll make one of a different topic but still rainy day >:D