Respawn pt 3

—--

     X thought about the question for a moment then looked back up at him.

     "You're not suggesting what I think you're suggesting, are you.?"

     Cub nodded and looked at Xisuma's helmet.

     "I think I know what happened as well"

     Xisuma listened, "Continue"

     "I think your oxygen ran out, you may have to spend a lil bit of time back at home for a day or two while your helmet, you know"

     Xisuma nodded, "Well I can breathe your guys air just fine but i think my helmet put a bit to much of it together"

     "Still though, you need more of your air back in your body"

     The three watched them as they talked about it, they all had a little bit of an idea of where Xisuma originated from but X never talked about it. X never really liked to talk about anything, even his family or childhood.

     X started getting food and water to take with him. He put his armor in a shulker box and equipped his elytra. He had to go back home alone because no one else but —---- were aloud inside. He, Keralis, and Cub traveled through the Nether and towards the End portal gateway. He threw a purple potion onto himself and hugged them both before leaping into the gateway to his home. He was going home.

     X had passed out after jumping through such a force. A few of the townspeople had surrounded him. A few people ran up to him and kneeled down beside him.

    'You can't catch me!'      He yelled to his brother who was chasing him around the ledges of the island. They both giggled at each other then the distant sound of a dinner bell rang. They looked at each other and grinned.      'Race you!'      They both shouted and started running home while giggling at each other when the other almost fell. They walked into the house and ran to the dinner table.

     'After you boys eat you go clean up and get ready for bed, papa will be home soon to tuck you both in'      The woman smiled at the two boys in front of her as she gently set their plates down in front of them both.

—-------

     Xisuma sat up in the oh so familiar room he once had stayed in. An older woman walked in and X quickly covered up his face with his hands, having no clue of where his helmet had gone. She quickly sat down what she was holding and ran to him, engulfing him in a hug.

     "My boy.. My sweet sweet boy.."

     X removed his hands from his face and looked at his mother before hugging her tightly. They sat there in silence, besides the sniffles that they both made.

     They didn't wanna let go but they did. She pressed a kiss to his forehead and sat back up.

     "Look at you, you've grown so much.." X nodded and smiled at her.

     "Where's your brother.? Is he coming?" X looked away from her eyes.

     "H-he's at home in the overworld.." She gently grabbed his wrists.

     "Xisuma. Where is your brother.? You lie when you look away! Where is he.?" Xisuma sniffled and lowered his head.

     "What did you do.?"

—---------------------

540 words pog, i have one more after this hopefully, i think