Little goat boy

Yes it's been a long day and yes Zed knows he should go home and chill on with his best friends, but he's so close to making this new potion, he'd also need to figure out what it does!
     He was technically the only doctor on the server, well, besides Cub and their Admin of course! But that doesn't matter! He still needed to get his part done.

     He didn't know what happened, his memory just went blurry and he was on his sofa with someone playing around with his hair. Zed could only grumble, knowing he liked the feeling of how touch starved he was. How long did he even spend in the lab?
     The lab. How was he home? Someone must have brought him home but that doesn't explain him passing out.
     He felt a sharp pain to his forehead and whined in pain. He went to go feel but a larger hand from beside him lowered his hand down into their own hands.

     "Hey I think he's awake"     Impulse grinned at Tango.

     "Oh woah, never would've guessed."    Tango rolled his eyes as he continued to rub his fingers through Zed's hair.

     "What happened.?"     Zed's voice was rough and dry, whatever happened made his throat go dry.

     "We found you against your desk in the lab and you had a potion in your hand, we brought you back home and you started growing horns and these!"    Tango lifted the floppy goat ears up and down and let's just say it felt funny good to Zed.
     Zed was slightly freaking out, he had tried a potion and now he had weird animal features. What was he thinking?!
     Thankfully Impulse and Tango were by his side or he would've had an episode. So now he was a goat, or a sheep? It didn't matter but now they were on their way to tell Xisuma. Well, Xisuma was flying over.

     Xisuma rebandaged his head so blood wouldn't get everywhere from Zed's horns growing in. Xisuma had to calm him down and reassure him that being part animal didn't make a difference to how Xisuma saw him. Jeez, why was he a great father figure? It always confused the majority of the hermits.