The void. Pt 2

-------

Please excuse my grammer :c

--------

Light.

Ex saw light.?

He was pulled out of the dark abyss, starting to feel worse.

     His stomach dropped and his knees felt weak. Everything was blurry. People were around him, talking. All their voices were muffled. He collapsed onto someone, blacking out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Xisuma held his brother close and he carried him to his base. He felt horrible. Ex was so pale and almost matched with his hair. His skin was as cold as ice aswell. X stepped inside the house and went up the stairs. He then walked into his room and laid Ex down onto the soft fabric. He looked... Nevermind. X wiped Ex's tears away with his thumb. What had he done.? To his own brother. He destroyed so many areas in the Hermitcraft server. X slid in beside him with his brother attaching himself to the older. He missed his brother, but he had to ban him, for everyone's safety. He kept close to Ex, scared to lose his older brother again. The last time he saw Ex his last words to him was    'I hate you, never come back.'    He didn't mean it at all, he was just hoping that Ex would forgive him. Xisuma got up and went over to his desk, sitting down in the chair. He waited for Ex to wake.

--------------

     Ex woke up after a few hours and slowly sat up. He was in a bed? Quite soft aswell. Someone walked into the room. It was still a bit blurry. X looked at Ex, with a bowl of soup in his hands. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. Ex scooted back, not really being able to see who it was. He never liked strangers, but he quickly calmed down to the smell of food. Things started to come back into focus. Ex stayed quiet, hot tears starting to stream down his face. He raised his hands to his face and started to sob into them. X knew he done broke him. He set the bowl on the side table and pulled Ex into a secure hug. Ex sobbed into his brother, clinging for dear life. He muttered apologies as X slowly calmed him down.

     "Hey it's okay.."   

     He knew it wasn't, he was partly crying as well. He had banned his brother, he broke him. Ex used to be all strong and protective over things but now he's just so, quiet. He broke him. It was his fault. He banned his brother when he could of fixed him. Ex had loosened his grip onto his brother, but he was still awake. Xisuma didn't know that though.

     "I-I'm.."

     He couldn't finish his sentence due to how raw his throat was. It burned; it was painful. His voice was raspy and breaking into small bits and pieces. He looked horrible. He had dark bags under his eyes and his hair wasn't even its natural white anymore, it was a brownish grey. Ex's body ached every time he moved or grabbing onto something/someone.

     "It's okay it's okay... Shh."     

     He tried his best to comfort him and slowly but surely it worked.

     "You want to eat?"     He tried to keep his voice quiet and calm.

Ex took a moment to process and slowly nodded his head. X grabbed the bowl and helped Ex sit up on his own.

----------------------------------

Ex walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair with the towel in his hands. He was nervous that he was back, what if he destroys the server again.? It was all due to his anger issues that he found hard to control. X was waiting in his room for Ex to return. Ex walked in and he looked fresher but still looked like a mess. He had dark bags under his eyes due to lack of sleep in the dark abyss. His skin and eyes were sensitive, eyes to the light and skin to the touch. Everything was still sore. X got up and walked over to his brother, wrapping his arms around him careful not to hurt or squeeze him. X always felt horrible what he did to his brother. They blamed their selves for what happened, but they wouldn't say a word.

     "I got you some water on the desk."     X's voice was quiet.

Ex nodded in acknowledgment, slowly reaching over to grab it. He gluped it down within a second, shivering as he felt the ice-cold water go down his sore throat. It felt relieving. X didn't let go, he missed him. Ex spoke up.

"Remember when we fought that one time.? Like... Way before I got banned.?"

X looked up at him and nodded. The argument had gotten to heated that their dad had to step in. They had cuts and bruises all over their selves, they had to be separated for days on end. Ex felt horrible but never admitted it. They made up soon after all of the chaos ended between them, and they swore it'd never happen again. They didn't keep that promise for long. Everything was okay now, Ex just had to control his anger issues and X is there to help. They loved each other and hoped none of this would happen again. Never again.