C3P16 - *3 missed calls*

3 missed calls. The caller has left voicemails. "H-How lucky."

You have three new voicemails

Hey Kev, I know why you're answering my call, and that's fine. I would be doing the same to you, but something... pretty fucking crazy just happened to me. Feeling a little overwhelmed, not that you'd... care, or anything. Turns out Rust is alive. I know, how crazy is that right? He's changed a bit since you last saw him. Uh, now he likes to kill furs. Um, he almost ripped my arm off, so I got thinking about I'd always come to you to patch me up and... ya know, kiss me better and all that shit. Guess I just need to move on, right? Right... anyways. Sorry for bugging you. Just... ya know, stay safe and all that. I'd hate for something to happen to you... in a 'friend to friend' way... uh, don't know why I said that.

Dusk POV

Hey. Thanks for checking in with me, feels like its been a while.

I'm in the cinema bathrooms right now, and there's not too much to really get descriptive about. Pisstains in hard-to-reach places, toilet lollies stinking up the place in their grotty blue-heaven sort of way. Of course my hindpaws are bare, so I'm standing in half of it. I've left my shoes back in the cinema with Fetch, because how could you enjoy a movie when you're not feeling 'at home'?

He's really great. I bet you're having a lot of fun with him. I'm... feeling a weird sort of nervousness around him. Its hard to call it nervous, given that we're boyfriends and there's not that much that we hide from each other. Love being one of them. Huh, love we hide? Worth a chuckle, that one.

Still, there's something in his eyes that's making my fur stand up on the back of my neck. Making my heard throb a little bit and my breathing feel tighter, as though his vary gaze had the force out of star wars and was squeezing my lungs or something. And no, its not the Blue, there's something else in there now. A sort of... confidence. Wasn't there before, and I'm glad that its there now, but fuck... he's a real alpha dog now, all powerful and supernatural. And I'm just... me.

Just Dusk.

That's good enough, I hope?

I hope he thinks that too.

Shit, now I'm getting nervous thinking about it. Getting that classically inconvenient boner that you always hear about teens getting when they're doing a presentation in class. Getting hard from peer pressure, how crazy is that? What, do those teens just feel like fucking the entire room or something? I would if I had the chance. If they were full of Fetch's, Christ... that's a thought.

I've got some peer pressure now, actually. Some footsteps accompanied by the swing of that toilet-room door, and the footsteps themselves sound thin and delicate, as though they weren't even coming from someone masculine.

And they're not. I've turned around now, arcing my cock to act like I'm still pissing when I haven't even stopped. To my amazement, and maybe yours, there's a female walking in here.

A silky coat of fur. She's a border collie with a real pair. But that's the straight part of me speaking, and that's saying something given that I'm as straight as a roundabout. Got some beautiful eyes on her too, blue and pretty, if they could sparkle in the dim bathroom lighting they probably would, she's that magical.

Am I seriously gawking at her? My tongue out, cock in hand. If I 'played for the other team' I'd be stroking it by now.

But there's no need, because she walks up to me, smirking, and then strokes at it for me.

Fine, delicate little paws stroking the length of my manhood. Absolutely amazing, that sensation. So sensitive, and so tender as though she was scared to hurt me as she jerked me off. Fuck me am I shocked... this... what's even happening right now? Do you know? Can you comment it to me before I get dizzy and tip over?