C1P11 - Pissed off

Dusk POV

I was pissed off. Pissed that I wasn't going to be able to see probably my best friend anymore, pissed that I could hear Kevin and Vincent making strange noises in the other room, I tried folding a pillow over my head to block out the noises and thoughts but it wouldn't stay, which made me even madder. And Vincent wasn't joking when he said that I was sleeping on the couch, because here I was right now, staring at the ceiling with my hind-paws hanging uncomfortably over the side because I was too tall for it.

With a groan I got out and put my jumper on, it was sunny today but it was also the normal cold temperature the weather always seemed to maintain. I was going to see Fetch, and I didn't care what my brother said but my feelings for him were real, we cuddled, a kissed him on the head, he kissed me back. I didn't know why I felt this way because I was straight, but Fetch seemed to be my exception.

I grabbed the keys off the counter and ran outside to Vincent's car, unlocking it and sitting inside the driver seat, I inserted the keys in held them there, realising if I twisted them Vincent would surely hear the sound of the engine starting up. If he knew I was doing this, I would be fucked. And I was hoping that it would be figurative way, because even though he is my brother he has done some pretty weird stuff over the years.

Sighing, I pulled the keys out and left them on the seat then got out of the car. Suddenly I felt breathing on my neck fur, and my spine chilled with fear and I turned around as fast as my reflexes would allow, to see Vincent standing over me, his ears and eyes filled with glowing red rage. He had no shirt on and was wearing boxer shorts, which probably explained what he and Kevin were doing before.

"Where in the hell do you think you are going?" He snarled, putting emphasis on 'hell' because it was a word that was familiar to him, eyeing me down in case I tried anything.

"I...u-uh..." I started then hastily turned around and dove out of his reach, before sprinting as fast as I could down the road. He was on top of me in seconds, I felt him kick my leg and I tripped and face-planted into the concrete. With a heart filled with determination I tried to crawl away from my brother but with a muscular arm he pulled me back and pinned me down by the neck. There were no pedestrians this early in the morning so as usual no one could help me, it was just me and him.

"Stop you hot-headed idiot!" I yelled at him, kicking him off. He looked shocked that I had suddenly toughened up for the first one and showed him who was boss.

"I'm not letting my brother get anywhere near that... thing!" He protested and dove back on me holding me down by the chest this time. I struggled back and his eyes began to glow a red that I had never seen before. I was scared of him, and he knew it.

He dug his red hot claws into my chest and I felt them burning through my fur and blood.

"VINCENT!!!! STOP!!!" I screamed out, tearing up with the immense pain, hitting my paws uselessly at his arm which held tightly in place. He had lost control of himself, giving in to his demon side and enjoying my pain. He dug in deeper and I screamed louder. Tears rolling down my cheeks as I cried out in pain and gathered all the strength left I had and punched him clean across the face, knocking him out of his trance and he bolted off me, realising what he had just done.

"Dusk... I... I'm so sorry..." he tried to say but I was already running from him, I was crying, both with pain but I also felt betrayed, one of the few furs close to me had just tried to take my life away. I looked back, seeing him on his knees watching me as I went, staring at his blood-covered claws.

I took the train, covering my wound and denying people's help, releasing it would just slow me down. I kept getting looks from people, which must have been what it felt like to be gay but more sympathetic in my situation. All I wanted to do was to see Fetch and tell him how I felt, then life would surely get better from there, it had to.

I walked up to his house, sighing with happiness that I had at last reached my destination, I knocked on the door once or twice but there was no answer, heh, he must be sleeping. I blushed slightly at the memory that we had shared together, hoping that after today it wouldn't be the last.

I climbed over the fence and into his backyard, it wasn't trespassing if we knew each other right? With I lucky guess I pulled myself up to his bedroom window and peeked in, tempted slightly to reenact a cheesy romance and how up uninvited and dive through his window, maybe another day I guess.

I peered into the window, wiping it with my paw a few times to get the morning condensation off of it. I saw Fetch, and a Fox, cuddled up next to each other, more accurately the Fox was lying on top of Fetch, but he was naked at the same time.

I pulled myself down and sat at the side of the house, letting myself sink to the ground, I was an idiot for thinking that he wanted to be with me. I was just a shy Wolf and he was a Skimmer German Shepherd who according to Vincent had some powers of some sought. Well, according to the brother who had tried to kill me half an hour before.

I felt myself tearing up and let them come out, I wanted this feeling to end, I wanted it all to end. I had nothing, I had no one, and I was no one. I buried my face into my paws, feeling a slight urge to lie across the road and let what would happen, happen. And most of all I felt, in general, pissed off.

Whoo this took a while, inspiration is a priceless thing nowadays and I need a refill of it because these parts have been coming out pretty slow sorry. -Nuz