C1P7 - 0n3 to the 1eft... *reworked*

Imagine the ringing of school-bells, after hours. No students. It's shot at until it's silenced.

Fetch POV-

One to the left, two to the right, 3rd exit, pause, open, run, escape.

"One to the left," I mumbled and I sprinted to the left. I heard the echoes of Mike and his thug-cult behind streaming out from the hallways behind me. Pick up the pace.

"HEY!" I heard Mike's left-hand fur, Jordan point a finger at me with a bark up ahead of me. I knew him from geography back when high school began, but sex-obsessions had turned him to the dark-side of Mike's little gang. I ran at him full force then threw myself onto the floor and slid between his legs, pelting him in the nuts with my paws on the way through. I heard his footsteps following mine shortly after, shit.

"Two to the right," I remembered and made a right turn then dove into the janitors closet to my right, closing the door to a crack where I could see Jordan run past.

"Wait, er - oh yeah: 3rd exit" I leapt out from the closet and kept sprinting. My agile hind paws like lightning under me. 

You've done a lot of running, haven't you Fetch? Don't think about that now.

"Pause" I heard the thugs bust through the other two doors, all screaming death threats directed towards me. I heard the door next to me creak a little, making the fur on the back of my... well, everywhere stand up slightly.

I heard a few voices say "fuck, this door is locked from this side" and then I waited a full minute until...

I busted out of that door "open", and straight into another fur, who was a wolf, and was covered in bandages. He whimpered slightly and stood up.

"Fetch, I it's always good to see you; but we really need to stop running into each other like this." Dusk groaned as I stood up as well.

I felt suddenly itchy. Forces unknown to be vomiting through the knots of my deepest veins. It felt good. It felt slow...

It feltSO THEY MISS 2 ME 44LIKE 4 EG MISS YOU 2 70% OF THE 97 TIME

I reached out, as though I were flinching, and caught some behind Dusk's ear. Like a magic trick. Him locked in place. Time locked in place.

DIS654APPEAR 7LIKE 9171YOU

Things sped up. My paw opened. A bullet lay in the middle, condensation dripping down it from the impossible speeds I just pulled it through. Me and Dusk watched it fall to the floor, hit the ground, dripping micro drops of water onto greasy floor tiles.

"Wha-" he breathed.

My eyebrows furrowed as I realised, "Wait, they're shooting at us now?" I looked at him.

"YOU CAUGHT THAT?!"

"Er," My ears flicked down. "Can this be a later thing we talk about?"

"I mean, sure, but h-how the fuck-"

I grabbed a flabbergasted Dusk by the collar of his jacket and yanked him into a head-start run away from the ringing gunfire that was slapping shrapnel into nearby lockers. Paperwork exploded, and stashes cans of soda fizzed ruin into forgotten study notes.

"KEEP GOING!" I yelled.

"What do you think I'm doing!!" He yelled back from ahead of me, his eyes searching wildly for escape signs.