C1P5 - g00d d0g *reworked*

"That's alright." And I have this nerve to risk winking at the wolf.

He hesitates, smiles a bit - and boy does he have that imperfect, cheeky sort of smile that could just melt your heart. That smile that comes purely out of not taking life very seriously at all. Am I in love?

Regardless on whether I am or not, he's winked back in return and its enough to get me lightheaded.

But there's another thing that's brewing up a headache in my skull like two-minute noodles in a boiling pot. It's a terrible thing, that's definitely not something to blush about. In fact, its even enough to make me drop my tail away from the wolf's without even realising it:

I've got that itch again.

"Can we hurry this along? I've got furs to beat th-" Mike closes his mouth, than reopens. "Beat in... chess matches. I'm part of the chess club." I wouldn't doubt that the lion didn't even know what chess was.

Fancy that, for the first time in my life, I'm itching twice in the first day. Ruthless, this itch. Tickles me into wanting to blow my own brains out. There are... easier options... for me... maybe just not for the furs who are also in this room.

"Sir, have you watched the camera footage? My voice feels a little strained. I feel like I'm in one of those pornos where a guy is getting sucked off under the table and is trying to act natural for the business meeting. Only, this isn't a hot fox receptionist - its the urge to unleash some real supernatural shit that's cleaning me dry.

I realise that I've been twisting my paw without realising, and the distortion is slowly sinking from my paw down into the carpet before I grabbed myself.

"No, Mr. Grey. Regretfully, we have no camera footage."

I can only blink at this. "What do you guys even do with the school loans?"

"I didn't say we didn't have cameras, Mr. Grey. Some of the footage is under review after our janitor noticed an..." He grits his teeth, and I can tell what's coming is personal, "incident, in the boys bathrooms.

"Ah," I say, exchanging a worried glance with Mike. "gotcha."

"So," Says the principle. "We're going to need to figure out how these punishments are going to be scaled amongst you, through persuasive value." He almost smirks at this, and it doesn't look in his old age. "I hope you've been taking English class seriously."

Of course its Dusk who is made to go first. And he tells the thing entirely in perfect honesty, exactly for how it had happened. But he's got this slickness in the way he says it, this sort of gelled smoothness in his gestures and mannerisms that make you not want to trust him, despite him actually having very good intentions. He's so efficient with his words, so charismatic in the way he presents himself that it seems as though it were rehearsed, as though he were too good to really just be talking off the top of his head. Like a celebrity on the talkshow, and it's hard to tell just how much shit they're spitting amongst pulp-truth.

Anyways, he probably can't tell this from where he's sitting and speaking, but he's slowly kicking away the principle's long nose for bullshit and its gonna take some effort for me to back him up and get our case back in the clear. For me, who was actually there, I'm just impressed at the vocabulary on his wolf. He must read, or educate himself. Or talk a lot with good-humoured furs. Maybe he just came out the womb solely to converse, or to humour, or something in-between.

I can see why people wouldn't like him. It's just all the more reason why I'm finding myself falling for this wolf. 

"That's not what you said before." Critiques the principle.