C3P7 - Roll, lie, sit

Fetch began to talk, looking at Grace almost all the time because it somehow made it easier. He didn't know her well, and talking about his problems with a female seemed to, well, feel a bit more easing then it would with the boys he knew so well.

"Okay, so... I'll start at the beginning, at least from what I can remember...

I lived with my mum and my dad until I was about two years old. They were kind to me, my mum was a waitress at a local diner, and my dad was an accountant.

Of course, my mum had to give up her job to spend time with me. We didn't have enough spare money to afford a babysitter. And if we did my mum loved me enough where she would tell that sitter to fuck off, because she wanted to be the one to spend time with her little boy."

That got a few smiles.

"They were both German shepherds like me, good furs, always helped the community in any way they could, always dropping fruit-cakes and shit off to neighbours just to be friendly.

My dad ended up working overtime each day from work, so I would just stay home and draw in my room at home. About superheroes and that kinda stuff.

That was like, my number 1 fantasy as a kid. Having powers, being cooler than all of the other kids. I wanted to be something more you know? Save the world, and all that jazz.

Life was nice for a while...

But one night... I woke up because I heard a loud bump through my bedroom walls...

Dad wasn't home, of course... he was slaving away at his job to make an extra penny or two.

So that made me the man of the house... and sure enough, a man needs to defend his mother, so I grabbed my teddy and went off to investigate.

It felt like I was the superhero that I always drew back then, this guy called 'Captain Foxtrot' who was the most powerful fur alive. And when I was creeping down the dark hallways to my mum's room... I could certainly smell a villain.

There was suddenly another bump. Louder this time.

It was as if the corner of mum's bed was tapping the wall... banging against it hard."

Dusk winced a little.

"Oh no..."

"I went to mum's door and put my head against it. I could hear her... it sounded like she was struggling, grunting, making weird noises, almost whimpering.

There was... there was someone else grunting as well, masculine and deep, too deep to be my dad.

By now my curiosity was peaked, I reached up to turn the doorknob, imagining my mum being held down on her own bed as a hostage, scared and in trouble from a villain trying to kill her.

I opened the door and jumped inside, armed with my little teddy bear.

I was tall for my age... so I was able to see everything. There was a Doberman kneeling stomach down on the beg, hunched over with my mum beneath him.

They weren't wearing any clothes, I saw the Doberman's press down on my mother, again and again, holding the Shephard's ankles above her head."

Fetch was just staring into the void now, his eyes blurry tears made cold from the morning breeze, sunlight showing every detail in his blank, almost depressed expression.

Grace leaned towards him and held onto his arm gently, stroking the chocolate brown fur on his arm to reassure him.

"I thought they were wrestling at the time. He was grunting, heavy huffs of steam snorting from his mouth as he got closer and closer to his climax.