New life

- AAA! It's too hot!

Under the hot summer sun of Hanoi, a little girl lies under a fan and a comic book in her hand. Suddenly she jumped up and yelled.

- Mommy! I'm hot!

A loud voice came from the kitchen

- You've already turned on the fan, so bear the heat

- But I'm hot! I want ice cream~

- Can not! You just recovered from a sore throat. If you eat ice cream you will have a sore throat again. You should take a nap.

As she spoke, her mother pointed to a nearby sofa, her face wrinkled as she looked at her.

She frowned, she jumped back onto the sofa, still muttering.

- Huh! You don't want to give me ice cream because you're afraid I'll eat it all.

Suddenly, there was a creaking sound above her head. The shelf above her head fell down. A muffled cry rang out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------

- It's so dark! That's hurt! Mommy! I hurt.

Her death was sudden, and painful. (Of course, the author will not let the main character die so carelessly.)

------------

- Damn it! Why are you so dead! You are very young.

- This person is younger than her! Newborn! Pitiful.

In the distance, someone was speaking, a man and a woman. They put on a white robe.

They have wings, a pair of white wings and look very soft.

The little girl squealed with all her might, making small, kitten-like voices:

- Save... me!

The man heard, surprised, said:

- Ah! It's still alive! That's strange.

- Oh my god! What should we do now? Or should we bring her back?

- Can not! Will be scolded! What should we do? What should we do?

The man panicked and flew back and forth, suddenly he stopped.

The two of them looked at each other for a moment and then said in unison:

- Or is...........

They suddenly giggled and then did something very strange like reaching for something bright on her and stuffing it into the body of a sleeping infant nearby. After the job was done, I was thrown into a weird little hole.

- Let's see how this girl will live in a fantasy world that she loves like crazy.

- Kaka! Worth seeing, worth seeing.

-------------

- So warm! Where am I! Obviously someone was there. Or I'm dead. But why is it so bright, who turned on the light? Rude!

I slowly opened my eyes and realized someone was hugging me.

- Oh my God! My child, my daughter. You are so cute!

I was startled, I did not know this person, also this person has blond hair and blue eyes. I said Blonde hair, GREEN eyes. I didn't know any western man in Vietnam but suddenly hugged him so fiercely, even saying it was his son. Who is he? How so? Have I been kidnapped?

But wait, why can't I talk, my body is too weird, I can't control it. I tried to scream:

- Oe!

WHAT?

Hey?!

What's up? What! Did I just 'oe'?

Oh my God! The daughter of 10 wharfs (It means she's only 10 years old), hasn't had any experience with money, but now she's dead? Unjust! Unjust!

"Besides, become an infant! Unfair! So unfair! God is so unfair!"

I thought while crying in my heart, why is it so unfair! Why do people go through space to all kinds of villainous princesses, but I am...Huhuhu!

Well that's cool, I can live again for a second time but still keep my IQ now, that also means I will be smarter than other kids.

Whoa! That's like a genius! Hahaha, I don't know who but thank you! Hahahaha.........

(my heroine is a bit crazy, please understand. Hahaha)

So this girl's life begins here (while she doesn't know she has a twin brother because she's busy fantasizing about power).

- To be continued-