A new beginning

Tan Tan doesn't understand after all how this type of business still has so many customers. Tan Tan was also a little curious, and in the end, she still went inside to look for someone.

Contrary to what she thought, there was no scene of prostitutes greeting guests or the strong smell of makeup. But deep inside, singing and musical instruments sounded very cheerful, sometimes there was even applause and laughter.

Tan Tan felt ashamed of herself, yet she thought this was not a decent place. She whispered to the female warrior beside her:

- What the hell is this place anyway?

- Hmm? So it's a bar. Have you never been to these places?

- Huh!? Bar? But obviously... it says "Prostitute" outside!

- Well, this bar is called "Prostitute".

- But..

- ?

In the end, Tan Tan gave in and held the question of the sign in his stomach. She asked the receptionist about Ikaku

- May I ask is there any girl here?

The receptionist tilted her head to look at her. Tan Tan suddenly realized, this is a girls island, besides women, there is nothing else. She shyly added.

- A woman from outside, named Ikaku.

The receptionist immediately recognized Ikaku, and directed Tan Tan to the second floor. Tan Tan went upstairs, then into the largest room.

As soon as she opened the door, her eyes were met with the scene of Ikaku drinking heavily, lying in the two girls' laps and talking passionately.

Tan Tan stood outside the door with a black face:

- Ikaku!

- Huh?

Ikaku was now in a semi-conscious half-awake and looked at Tan Tan. Then he chuckled and dragged her to the party.

Holding a golden beer cup in his hand, Tan Tan black face, murderous intent over there. She gulped down her beer in one gulp. He slammed his beer down on the table, then stood up, grabbed Ikaku by the neck, carried it over his shoulder, and walked out of the bar. As she walked, she angrily scolded Ikaku:

- Irresponsible. Idiot...Demon! While everyone is worried about Ace and Luffy, she goes out drinking. Hmmm! Stupid Ikaku!

So Tan Tan babbled all the way back to the train. As for Ikaku, who had been drinking since last night, was sleeping on Tan Tan's shoulder.

Fortunately, Ikaku didn't vomit, or Tan Tan would have dumped her somewhere in the forest.

When Tan Tan came out from the edge of the forest, it was also the time when King Silver Rayleigh swam to the women's island. Tan Tan saw that his acquaintance was so happy that he threw Ikaku on the ground and ran to Rayleigh.

Everyone was busy gazing at the legendary Silver Rayleigh, so no one noticed the drunk Ikaku.

After seeing that Tan Tan had returned, Law immediately ordered his crew to prepare to set sail. Looks like Law and Mr. Rayleigh said something to each other. Looks like it's serious, Law's face is clearly upset.

While waiting for everyone to get ready to go, Tan Tan chatted with Rayleigh about all sorts of things. Suddenly, she remembered a problem that she had been agonizing over for a long time. She asked:

- Ah! Mr. Rayleigh, I have something to ask you.

- Hmm~ Baby Bloo, you also have something to ask me. Isn't that an interrogation?

- Yeah~ Don't mention that again. Just think of it as a dark past.

- Hahaha! Just kidding. What do you want to ask me?

- The thing is... My "Haki Conqueror"...isn't Haki Conqueror, is it?

- Huh?

Tan Tan asked seriously with a strangely calm face that made Rayleigh burst out laughing. He asked Tan Tan again:

- Then from where do you think that? Isn't "it" very similar to Conqueror Haki?

- It's the feeling!

- Is it the feeling? How do you feel it?

- Hmm. Even though it's also oppressing others, it's very strange. It's not Conqueror Haki, I think. But I'm not so sure so I have to ask you.

- Hahaha! Indeed Scott's daughter. It's really 'Tiger mother gives birth to a tiger'! Yes, it's something that people mistakenly think is Conqueror Haki but in reality it has nothing like Conqueror Haki at all. It's even more special than Conqueror Haki. Mr. Garp probably doesn't want you to use it at all. But who would have thought that you would be able to figure it out yourself and learn it. That's a surprise!

Tan Tan was stunned by the series of new information. Even though she had predicted it, she still didn't understand anything. So she decided not to understand anything at all.

After a while, everyone was ready. Tan Tan stood up, said his goodbyes and left with everyone.

Mr. Rayleigh, Jimbei and some of the female warriors of the girls' island also came to the bay to see them off.

Law came out from the ship wearing Luffy's clothes and his beloved straw hat. Law threw them all to Rayleigh with a few words of advice:

- Straw Hat-ya needs to rest for at least two weeks, don't let him be too active, or he will die.

- I see, I'll keep an eye on him! Oh, you left so early. There's still two weeks left.

- Tsk. The old man is talkative.

- Hey Hey! I hear it all.

- ...

- So goodbye! See you in two years..

-...

- Hey, Doctor!

- ?

- I understand you're worried about Luffy, but let him stand on his own two feet. Next time... Come and take the boy from us! Hahaha

- !!

So Tan Tan and Rayleigh's group said their goodbyes to Law's annoyance and frustration. Tan Tan didn't understand what Law ate by mistake and suddenly became so scowling. Well, he's probably going to have to spend money to fix the ship so it's annoying.

That's right, their next destination as well as Tan Tan is a science island. A place where many modern ships and mechanical components are made. At the same time, Tan Tan also wants a new ship.

------

At the women's island, Luffy and Ace are now out of the forest. Seeing that Luffy was fresh again, everyone was less worried. As for Luffy, as soon as he came out of the forest he looked around but there was no other pirate crew there.

- Rayleigh, have you seen where the pirates are going?

- Oh, it's Mr. Law's gang. They have already set sail. Here's your hat!

Getting Luffy's hat back was fun, but he still had some regrets:

- They saved my life and Mr. Ace. I can't even thank them yet.

- Luffy~

Hancock's sweet voice rang out.

So with the protection of the pirate queen - Boa Hancock, Luffy and Mr. Rayleigh trained on a harsh island near the girls' island.

As for the Fire Fist Ace, after Luffy returned from Marine Headquarters, rang 16 bells and announced the time to meet again with his teammates, he decided to say goodbye to his brother and set off to find his comrades. .

They decided to keep the fact that Ace was still alive. At least to prolong the freedom of the "Fire Fist Ace".

-To be continued-