Tan Tan is a bit "Unlucky"

Tan Tan has been restless for the past few days, eating and sleeping.

For the first time she understood what it was like to wait for someone to wake up.

In her heart, there was always anxiety. The mind is still tense. Whenever there is time, Tan Tan goes to Luffy's hospital room again. Luffy is still the same. He hasn't shown any signs of waking up yet.

Ace is awake but he still can't move out of the hospital room. Or rather, not being allowed to leave the bed.

Certainly, more than anyone else, Ace is the one who is most worried about Luffy. The first time he opened his eyes after a long sleep, the second question he asked was also about Luffy.

Coincidentally that day Tan Tan was on duty on the ward. Seeing Ace regain consciousness her first reaction was not joy. It's the feeling of panic.

She stood still and looked at Ace. Ace also silently looked at Tan Tan.

- May I ask... Is this heaven? (Ace)

Tan Tan was startled and quickly shook his head. She wanted to say something but her mouth wouldn't open. Her head was now as tangled as a bee's hive. She didn't know what to say first.

"Sorry?" "Hello?" "How are you?" Are you hurt?" or "Are you hungry?" God! Her mind was full of nonsense questions, going nowhere.

Looks like guilt has already eaten her brain. Where is the calm and intelligent Tan Tan? Where's the cool girl? Why is there only a wooden statue left with a wheezing cough that can't speak? 

So the two of them continued to look at each other. Suddenly, Ace remembered something. He quickly got out of bed, grabbed Tan Tan's shoulder and loudly asked:

- Do you know where my brother is? It's Luffy. A little boy always wears a straw hat. Did you see it? He's my brother!... No! I have to go find it! It is definitely in danger.

Ace panicked and asked Luffy's whereabouts. He must be worried about Luffy a lot.

At this time, Tan Tan's face fell again. From the outside looking in, it was a sad face. Ace also silently observed her expression. Tan Tan gently shook his head.

Ace's mind was broken. It was as if he had just been pushed into an abyss. His whole face was white, and there was no hope left. Ace kept thinking...just thinking...Luffy was dead.

A fire suddenly flared in midair. Then a few more flames appeared. The whole room was ablaze.

Ace is out of control. He cannot control his own flame. Tan Tan hurriedly opened the door and ran outside to ask for help.

Screams were heard and smoke billowed from the patient's room. Law and Jimbei and a few others rushed over.

Jimbei quickly used the mermaid jutsu to put out the flames. Law used Room to restrain Ace's movements and then gave him a sedative.

After a while, Ace gradually regained consciousness. Jimbei is overjoyed that Ace finally wakes up. But looking at Ace's sad face, he was sad too.

At this time, the atmosphere was oppressively sad. As if reading Ace's mind, Law immediately said a satisfactory sentence.

- Straw Hat-ya is still resting. Although he was out of danger, he still did not wake up. Maybe it's psychological, so it's up to him to wake up.

In the quagmire Ace seemed to reach for a rope of hope. His face was both happy and confused. He stammered and then turned his head and pointed at Tan Tan:

- But she... she said that Luffy was...

Tan Tan was pointed out as if she was the cause of this commotion. Suddenly being wronged like that, of course, she would be angry.

- Hey! Talk nonsense! I said that when. I haven't said anything yet. He asked if Luffy was in danger and I shook my head. Don't blame me...

Ace suddenly burst into tears. Everyone in the room turned to look at her at once. Tan Tan froze, not daring to say any more excuses. Law standing next to him also quietly raised his fist to give Tan Tan a painful blow.

So the chaos that day was resolved neatly without leaving any misunderstandings. And Tan Tan has to apologize to everyone and clean up the burning room caused by her foolishness.

When he heard that Luffy was safe and on this ship, Ace wanted to go to meet Luffy many times but was prevented.

The reason was because his wound had worsened. And it would break again if he moved. Every time he stubbornly wanted to run away, Ace was injected with a tranquilizer right away.

Everyone on the train took turns watching Ace to avoid him making a mess. Except for Tan Tan, of course.

End of flashback.

Looking in from the door, Luffy was still in a coma. Tan Tan looked at this scene over and over again today for more than a dozen times.

She turned around to leave when suddenly she heard a crash. Startled, she turned to look.

It's Luffy, he fell from the hospital bed. The needle was thrown out, the blood bottles were all broken. Blood splattered all over the floor. Luffy collapsed in a pool of blood. Tan Tan panicked and called Law.

As an Antenna, Law immediately detected that the sound was from Luffy's hospital room. He immediately put down the half-eaten rice ball and ran to Luffy's room. Seeing the scene in front of him, Law angrily shouted:

- What are you doing!?

-To be continued-