Ally!

In the small room, Luffy obediently sat on the bed while Law bandaged his wound. He still didn't say anything.

The wound cracked open, causing blood to drip onto the pure white mattress. But he did not show any signs of pain.

Law took from the cupboard a small medicine box. Gently wipe the blood that was smoldering on his skin with a towel.

Luffy silently watched his every move. The skillful hand sews each stitch, bringing the wound back to the way it was. He applied medicine to bandage the wound beautifully.

The atmosphere was quiet, only the sound of cutlery clanging.

Law began to think aimlessly. After all, why did you save the Straw Hats? Because of the suspicious words of the fortune teller on Sabaody Island?

He himself is no longer clear.

Saving the opponent? What a stupid move. But what if I don't go there? Maybe he will die. Maybe..

"So it's a bit regretful, isn't it?"

Law was startled.

"Regret?"

"What do I regret? I just met the Straw Hats for the first time on Sabaody Island, the second time was also at the naval headquarters. The two of you have never had direct contact with each other.

So what is this feeling? Confused? Regret? Relieved? Oh! It's hard to say!"

Luffy's wound has been treated cleanly. Law put down the scissors on the wooden box and was about to get up to leave when something pulled his shirt back.

It's Luffy.

His clear eyes suddenly showed a hint of sadness and worry. Law's heart sank. He sat down again, hesitated for a moment, and then said:

- Straw Hat-ya.. when your wound is healed...Do you want to ally..with me?

Law didn't really have this in mind from the very beginning. Just after seeing Luffy's expression. He suddenly thought of that.

The Straw Hats - a person who seems to have lost all hope when he saw his brother shed blood for him, his teammates suddenly disappeared right in front of his eyes and he couldn't do anything.

What's more painful than that, he must have thought he had lost important things. In Luffy now there is only emptiness.

Law just wanted to do something, to light up something in that empty heart.

- Ally...

"Huh?"- Law

- Ah...no.. I mean.. (Law)

Law was surprised, Luffy finally reacted, but still seemed to be dozing off. Luffy asked again:

- We... the pirate alliance?

- ...

- Me and you?

- Yes.

- So eh..

-?

- Sounds good - Luffy beams - Let's go together... alliance together..

After that, perhaps due to the sedative effect, Luffy became dreamy again. With heavy eyelids, Luffy yawned and fell asleep.

Law sat next to him and helped him lie down, adjusted the blankets and looked at him quietly again.

Looking through the small glass window, the two people sneaking outside each have their own emotions.

Remembering the firm promise a few days ago Tan Tan regretted it.

As everyone knows, she and Ace went to Law's room together to visit Luffy. But the two arrived right when Law was "confessing" to Luffy.

Through the eyes of a brocon, Ace doesn't see it as merely an offer of an alliance. For him, it was a marriage proposal.

Tan Tan stood next to the burning fire with a feeling of despair

"You killed me, Trafalgar Law!!"

Knowing that sooner or later, he will still have to face the cruel truth, Tan Tan stammered:

- I think there's a misunderstanding here. We're only halfway there. Can't take a part to evaluate the whole, right, big brother? My friend..he's.. a good guy..isn't he???

Ace slowly turned his head with the fire of anger shining from the bottom of his eyes, and said:

- YOU DARE TO LIE ME!!

Tan Tan startled, involuntarily backward. Her face was pale, and her back was covered in cold sweat. She still tries to justify:

- Wait... listen to me explain... I'm sure... Law isn't that damned!! Don't be on fire!! D-Don't..Don't!!!

So Ace got angry, he went after Tan Tan. Use the move "Fire Dragon Iron Fist" to burn Tan Tan.

Tan Tan is dead!

Ace unleashes fire fist- lose strength- die!

Tan Tan was turned into an evil spirit that haunted Law's dreams every day

Law suffers from depression - commits suicide - dies!

Luffy...continues his journey to become the pirate king.

Finished

End of story.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding!!

Hahaha! How can it end so bland! Let's relieve a little stress of exam season!

...

Are you not funny?

...

Sorry everyone. I'm just a bland person.

-To be continued-