Human Auctions (2)

Continuation of the previous chapter

Tan Tan's gentle kick made the robber silence his scream. He was kicked and fell to the ground. Tan Tan approached, stepped on his neck with his foot, and grabbed his large calloused hand with his hand.

She whispered to the robber:

- Keep your voice low, everyone is busy, don't disturb them!

After saying that, she took his healthy finger and coldly cracked it one by one in the silent screams of the unlucky robber.

Seeing the horrifying scene before his eyes, the waiter hiding in the corner was severely traumatized. The scene of a little girl gently breaking the finger of an adult man twice her height made him shiver in fear.

Tan Tan was very kind this time, so she only broke all the fingers of her right hand, if it was a weekday, she would have let him visit the underworld.

When she finished, she stood up, rebuilt the table that had been knocked over, put back the chair, and sat down to call for service. She wanted to eat more so she ordered another dish. Serve despite fear but still fulfill their duties. He brought to dissolve a plate of rice and a glass of water. Tan Tan happily returned and ate delicious rice.

While the battle was still going on, the infamous pirate crews fought each other, causing the people nearby to flee in panic.

Tan Tan finished eating, then got up to prepare to leave, when she left, she saw the robber still "sleeping" on the ground, so she was kind enough to take a tablecloth and cover it for him, covering it very carefully. After that, she saw the money pile falling next to her, so she took the money back and paid for the meal and damage compensation to the owner. Tan Tan is very kind, isn't he, everyone.

Now she was wondering whether to open the main door to step out, or to come out from the hole the two weirdos had made. Both options were too difficult, so she decided to climb out of the window.

When she was able to climb outside, she looked around and noticed that the number of people fighting had increased, from 2 to now 4, no, 5. Feeling so attractive, Tan Tan decided to stay and watch the drama.

But when these people were fighting, they suddenly stopped fighting, the drama had already ended, so Tan Tan was also a bit sad. She got up dejectedly, dusted off her pants and left, muttering as she walked.

- How familiar are these people? Where have I met them before? It looks so familiar but I can't remember. Never mind, thinking about it hurts too much.

Tan Tan is such an easy person to accept. The pirates she saw were the worst generation of pirate rookies.

She couldn't remember any names other than the main characters and special characters. As for the names that only appeared for a few minutes, how could she remember, after all, this series she read from 20 years ago.

Because she forgot that detail, she also missed the opportunity to think about the appearance of the straw hat pirate Luffy, her idol. She still thought that today was just a normal day like any other.

While walking and thinking, Tan Tan did not realize an old friend was sitting on a wooden crate nearby.

That guy saw a girl come out of the mess without any fear. He unconsciously glanced at her back. His lemon-blond hair and small figure made him feel a bit familiar.

And it didn't last long either. When X Drake approached where he was sitting, his sarcastic nature resurfaced, he said in a low voice and looked at the world with half his eyes, he asked:

- I'm having fun, why are you getting in the way~ Drake-ya, honestly, how many people have you killed?

-------------------------------

On the way to the base of kilometer 1, Tan Tan was walking and loitering everywhere, seeing crowded places, he came back to chat. On the way, there were also a few people who blocked the way. So it took a long time for her to find the auction floor.

"Human"

- Human? What a disgrace, the name speaks for itself!

Tan Tan stood outside the auction floor looking at the sign hanging above the door and then smiled scornfully. She just regretted not being able to smash this disgusting human auction floor herself.

She went inside, found a spot in the corner, and sat down. The auction hadn't even started yet, but the auditorium was already full of spectators, and there were also some bloody characters present, all of those living in the underworld.

Tan Tan used to be a regular in the underworld, so he also knew a few names, most of them were acquaintances of assassination targets.

Tan Tan looked up at the stage, a huge crossed-out smiley face. Looking at it, you know what forces are behind this dirty auction market.

This market is operating under the cover of the government due to the influence of the blood-soaked boss Doflamingo.

- Seriously, after this case, I have to smash that icon.

Tan Tan just looked at the icon and felt disgusted, his face was frowning in discomfort, killing intent kept coming out. Everyone sitting nearby was chilled by the killing intent and left with fear.

At this time, from the outside, the captains of two pirate crews of the worst generation and members of the crew also entered the auction floor one after another.

Doctor of Death - Trafalgar D. Water Law and white bear along with 2 other members of the crew, Penguin and Shachi.

Eustass 'Captain' Kid, Killer Killer and 2 members (name unknown)

The appearance of the two of them surprised everyone in the organizers. But because Tan Tan was busy with the symbol on the stage, he didn't pay attention.

After sitting for a while, the audience suddenly became silent. Tan Tan looked around and then stopped at the door.

Not only were there two Celestial Dragons dressed as astronauts, but there were also several people she saw that looked familiar.

After thinking for a moment, she remembered her old friends.

- To be continued-