Whitebeard

The scene was chaotic, people shouted and beat people, blood flowed from their heads, smoke and fire rose to the sky. But now for Tan Tan and Marco all is nothing.

A bird, a man with four eyes, stared at each other. Marco stared at the girl on his back. He tried to retrieve the girl in front of him from his memory. Blonde hair, blue eyes, small, female... a mistake, a girl. Marco pondered thoughtfully. Tan Tan suddenly realized, she patted Marco on the back:

- Oh! Forgot! Haha I forgot to introduce, I'm an acquaintance of Ace. Come here to contribute. Hahaha.

She just patted her head and smiled at her eyes, haha hihi answered in a loose way. After being silly for a while, she suddenly became serious. Use a sincere voice to talk to Marco:

- Please help me get to Mr. Whitebeard!

Looking at Tan Tan's serious face, then looking at Miss Marco's small figure, he shook his head and said:

- Downward! This is a battlefield, not for kids!

Hearing that, Tan Tan immediately grabbed the phoenix's neck like a duck's neck and rushed forward to explain:

- I'm not a child. I'm the same age as Ace. Why don't you help me. Help me, Marco~

As she spoke, she enthusiastically shook the phoenix neck. Marco at this time his face turned blue to purple from suffocation, he quickly turned back to human form, panting to regain some air.

Tan Tan suddenly lost his balance and fell to the ground. Phoenix Marco angrily scolded:

- You're going to kill me! I already said. This is a battlefield, there is no kid's part, children should go home to their mother.

After saying that, Marco turned around and turned into a phoenix. Tan Tan sat up and rubbed her sore butt, she mumbled to herself again:

- The phoenix is stingy, ask for a ride but won't give it. I thought asking for a ride would save some time. But it takes more time than walking. So unlucky~

While talking nonsense, she ran towards Whitebeard, met an obstacle in the middle of the road and used the back of the gun to knock them all out.

BOOM!!

A class noise resounded, and dust flew everywhere. It felt like something hit the wall to the point of breaking. Tan Tan opened his eyes and looked around. In the distance, a blue flame rose and then slowly went out.

The marines suddenly cheered with joy. This is the naval hero who has gone to war. Phoenix Marco one hit. Advantage on our side.

Tan Tan then turned black in fear and turned his head to look at the execution platform. She panicked and struggled to find a place to hide.

- It's old Garp. Oh my gosh, it's Garp!

This was the first time in his life Tan Tan panicked like that. Even though it had been a while, she still felt haunted by it. About Garp's hellish training days.

If people say that she respects him, it is certainly not wrong, but to say that she is not afraid of him is a lie.

Tan Tan tugged on someone's cloak. Just remembering the scene when Garp caught her, she involuntarily raised her hand to pat her head. Fear and obsession about Garp's loving punch were ingrained in her blood, just the mention of it made her feel scared, let alone face Garp.

Tan Tan's mind suddenly appeared a very despicable thought:

"I'll save whoever I can, but if I touch Garp, I'll withdraw first"

--------------------------

On this side, after Luffy was kicked to Whitebeard's place and was captured by him, he struggled to be released to save his brother, despite his injuries and his strength gradually exhausted. Whitebeard threw him to his crew, then told them to treat him.

- What a troublesome kid who doesn't know how to measure himself. Clumsy, reckless.

After saying that, he stopped for a moment to look at Ace, then continued:

- But I really like kids like you.

Whitebeard stepped forward, he raised his sword Murakumogiri, smiling proudly:

- Hahaha. Whoever wants to die, come here!

The nearby marines fearing the power of the four emperors involuntarily retreated backwards. Whitebeard then swung a knife down. Another tremor occurred, but this time Whitebeard's blade was restrained by Akainu with his foot. He used the power of the Devil Fruit to suppress Whitebeard's earthquake. Akainu made a serious face.

- If I just let you act like this, this island will be destroyed!

Hearing Red Dog's warning, Whitebeard replied:

- Hahaha, then why don't you protect it.

In the face of the enemy's provocation, both the navy and the pirates fought even more fiercely. Akainu and Whitebeard struck the finishing blow, Akainu's lava fist and Whitebeard's space-breaking fist collided with each other, causing terrible effects to the surroundings.

On the pirate side, the captain of the first squad of the Whitebeard squad flew towards the execution platform, under the tension and cheers of both sides.

When he was close to reaching the place, Marco was surprised by the appearance of a man, before he could react, he ate one of his punches. The punch was so strong that the legendary phoenix was punched to the ground, creating a large hole.

Garp's appearance is a cheer for the navy, but a threat to the pirates.

Whitebeard noticed that his allies were being suppressed by Garp's name to the point of cowering like threatened animals.

He lifted everyone's spirits and continued his battle with Akainu. He single-handedly repelled Inugami Guren's move, easily destroying part of the city. The battle between the two sides continued, and Whitebeard wanted to quickly end the battle with Akainu.

- Get out of my way. Kid!

Raising his sword he slashed down a line through Akainu's body, but thanks to the logarithmic properties he escaped one life.

Suddenly, Whitebeard's face turned uncomfortable, and he fell to the ground, clutching his chest. Marco standing nearby also became tense. He turned and ran towards the godfather. In his current state, the Whitebeard Pirates understood very well why. Everyone is extremely worried about their father.

However, turning away from the enemy while on the battlefield was an act of extreme stupidity. Kizaru who was behind Marco seized the opportunity to poke a few holes in him. The diamond Jozu was also affected and lost to Aokiji.

Akainu's side certainly won't pass up this opportunity. He stepped in front of him, turned his hand into lava, and delivered a finishing blow to Whitebeard.

Suddenly space seemed to be torn apart, a small flash of lightning broke through the tense atmosphere, a shrill voice resounded.

- STAY AWAY!!

-To be continued-