Tan Tan blames himself

- Yonji!

When I called his name, he just looked at me without saying anything.

Wanting to break this uncomfortable atmosphere, I said

- Welcome back!

Yonji stared at me again, laughed and said:

- Haha! This is exactly what I mean! "Welcome home"

After saying that, Yonji walked past me. Doesn't he like talking to me too much? He's so cold!

Looking back now, I feel this family has already begun to change.

I'm scared. Fear that one day the plot will change. I'm afraid they won't be the same as the original model.

When one gear becomes misaligned, everything ends. I'm very scared. I'm afraid I'm the one who messes up everything. I am afraid that because of me, there will be people who will die unjustly.

Like Han's death. If I hadn't been scared that day, things wouldn't have turned out so badly. Han won't have to die and I won't have to be alone, won't have to live in such obsession.

--------

Tonight's dinner started with a gloomy atmosphere.

Since when did this place get so cold? 4 years ago? Or was it like that from the start?

I do not know.

If I could go back in time, I wish I would have paid more attention to them.

Maybe I've been too cold with them! Damn it! Mindlessness is what I hate the most, but I have become a heartless person.

I used to think they were just heartless machines, without suffering, without emotions, treating everything as inferior. They don't know what's called protection. They can only follow orders given to them.

Like a real machine.

And I'm afraid. I fear that I will put my feelings on them. I don't want to suffer, I don't want to be alone again.

But I hurt them.

They are really emotionless, but they also have their own personalities.

They are humans.

And I'm the monster.

The monster that killed my brother

Hurt 3 young souls

Selfishly imposing his wishes on others

"I'm the bad guy"

Dinner ended awkwardly and bleak. We each went our separate ways, without saying goodbye.

"Things suck. I want to cry.

I want to be alone.

I want to go somewhere quiet.

The sea is very calm today.

It looks so soft and quiet.

I want to be like the sea

Happy times dancing on the beautiful waves

Making the sea really happy"

I walked along the shore of the castle

I remember this is where I started my first workout in Vinsmoke.

My forte is guns. My family is also a gun family.

We're physically stronger than normal humans, but weaker than Vinsmoke's artificial humans.

When it first started, Vinsmoke's clones weren't perfect. Although it has been through research and refinement, there are still many errors. Sometimes they can't move or suddenly fall down while moving. Sometimes just a light touch they will "die".

The soldiers at that time were extremely weak.

And so I killed "people"

I shot the wrong soldier.

At first I thought it was just a copy so I didn't worry.

But not. I actually killed a human.

I killed a human, not a machine

I brought that person's body to see the Judge

He didn't scold me.

I should be happy then, right?

Because I didn't get scolded.

But I don't want that

Judge must scold me

I don't want to make killing a habit

I don't want to turn into a monster that only knows death. It's dirty.

Salty

Bitter

I cried

Cry for yourself

I'm pitiful and stupid

Why do I have to live in such pain?

I told her I would live for them

I promised her that I would protect them, her children.

But I haven't done anything yet!

Because I was so weak and scared.

The stream of thoughts came rushing in like a storm. My tears kept falling non-stop.

Suddenly, I heard fast footsteps running towards me.

I cautiously put my hand to the side to prepare to draw the gun.

Can not

Too fast

Something is moving very fast.

I can not see it.

-To be continued-