Celestial Dragons

BOOM! BOOM!

- Bastards! Release us! (Yonji)

- You stop! Too noisy! (Tan Tan)

- Damn it! Why can't we break this damn cage!?

- I told you to stop! Noisy is dead!

In the current scene, a green haired person and a blonde person are locked in a cage. One was screaming non-stop, the other was lying on the ground.

Yonji tried in vain to punch the iron cage.

- You stop, this cage is made of sea stone, it's useless even if you punch and smash your hand! (Tan Tan)

- Seastone!? What's that?!

Tan Tan sighed

- Haizz, I don't think you're that stupid, Yonji!

- Who are you calling stupid!? So, what is the sea stone after all!?

- It's a stone made from sea water, it's used to restrain the power of Devil Fruit users, but they're so strong that normal physical attacks can't break it. Not to mention your Raid Suit was also stolen! You're so useless you can't even keep a suit, you stupid gorilla!

Tan Tan clicked his tongue and cursed Yonji in the face without mercy. Yonji couldn't even raise his voice to curse back, because he had lost his Raid Suit.

The Yonjji growled angrily and said

- Those people, they set a trap for us! AAA! Crazy, we should have killed them all!

- I told you so! Who told you to be greedy, go straight into the tiger's mouth!

- You shut up!!

Being yelled at, Tan Tan raised his hand to cover his ears and replied:

- Ok Ok! I don't say!

.

.

.

Back about 2 days ago

At the silent belt, where the ship of the Celestial Dragon-Gorny stopped.

- Hello sir! The king and the princes and princesses of the Germa kingdom 66! It is an honor for us to welcome you.

- Hahaha! I am also honored to be working for him! Where is he!?

Welcoming us was a young butler with a catfish mustache, and at first glance, it was obvious that this name was a liar or flattery.

Suddenly there was a rumbling sound coming towards us.

A giant. I'm sure it's one of Elbaf's warriors. But his posture was no longer that of a warrior. He had to kneel and crawl like a slave. On his back came a voice.

- KAKAKA! It is your honor to serve me! Come on, hurry up here so I can see the legendary demon army.

Hearing this disgusting voice, it's the Celestial Dragons.

Vinsmoke flew up on the giant's back.

As for Tan Tan, what should he do if he can't fly?

Of course, you have to hug someone who can fly

Ichiji: What are you doing!?

Tan Tan: Let's go!

So she got a flight from Ichiji. As for when he flew down, he must have asked Reiju for help. Because this guy's face looks angry, don't stay near him anymore!

When I got there, what caught my eye was not just one or two people, but a fat man dressed like no other and a bunch of servants, including the cook and the slaves.

Is this guy planning to make a home on this giant's back too!? That's weird indeed!

When he saw Vinsmoke, the Celestial Dragon's eyes lit up. He mumbled away from the table and ran towards us, pressing his face to Ichiji's. I was also startled and stepped back.

The other guy looked at Ichiji while talking so fast that he spit in Ichiji's face.

I guarantee, if this Celestial Dragon man had no value, he would be dead already. But Ichiji is no fool, he knows how important this meeting is. If he really fights, then Germa 66 will never enter the gates of justice - Enies Lobby.

We stood on the giant's back for over an hour just to hear this scumbag brag about his three silly goals, which was to capture Queen Boa Hancock. It's really wishful thinking.

Because I was so bored, I yawned.

Suddenly everything became silent. Everyone looked at me.

I also kept silent and looked at you all.

The Gorny suddenly looked in my direction and smiled a sinister smile. He ran towards me, on the way even pushed aside Yonji and Reiju who were standing in front of me.

He looked at me and shouted:

- What's your name?

I knew it wasn't good for this guy to ask my name, so I replied warily:

- I am Tan Tan, sir!

- I asked for your last name!

Judge saw that I was noticed by the celestial dragon, and immediately interjected!

- She is Blood Tan, sir!

"What a talkative person, who told you to reply so quickly"

That heavenly dragon man thought about something and then said:

- Is your father a marine?

Having my identity exposed, I don't even hide it

- Yes, that's right, sir!

He suddenly looked at me and got excited, laughed like a madman, and then spun around all over his face. As he turned, he said, "I found it, I found it!"

I'm so confused, what did this guy find!?

Then he sent someone to prepare for us. I'm quite surprised that Gorny didn't tell us to continue to Amazon Lily Island but directly to the Enies lobby.

This raised my suspicions. "He definitely has a problem."

He also suggested to Judge that he would take him to the Enies lobby to introduce him to the other Celestial Dragons, which struck a chord with Judge's wishes.

It's too suspicious. I whispered to Judge that he should refuse, be careful. But for him this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so even if I advised him, it would be useless.

When leaving the Celestial Dragons, Ichiji did a very impolite act. He walked straight towards me, doing an action that couldn't be more impolite.

He grabbed my shirt and lifted it to wipe his face.

I got mad and cursed him in the face.

- What the fuck are you doing!? This crazy guy. Stop right now, you'll tear my shirt.

-...

He didn't react, showing that he was upset. The madness in me rose again. I chuckled softly and said

- Ah! Someone is afraid of dirt! What a sin!

Hearing me speak in that sarcastic voice would surely make him mad.

But what can he do to me? We are standing on the ship of a Celestial Dragon. How dare he do it.

As soon as he finished speaking, in an instant, he threw me straight into the sea.

Right at that moment, for some reason, a sea king suddenly emerged from the sea and opened its mouth to grab me.

At that time, my heart felt like it was going to jump out, fortunately Reiju reacted quickly and flew up to pull me out of the sea king's mouth, otherwise I would have had to give my life to this sea king.

From the moment I was born until now, I have never experienced such a life-and-death situation. It's really creepy.

"Damn Ichiji, one day I'll make you shark bait."

That's what I could think as I walked through the door of death.

-To be continued-