Destroy the auction floor

- That is...

Tan Tan narrowed her eyes and looked closely, she suddenly remembered

- Is that Law, why is he here? Maybe today is that day. No way, how could that be a coincidence. Never never.

Tan Tan covered her mouth with her hand, although she repeatedly denied it, her eyes glowed and even shed tears of happiness. She herself could not have imagined that she was so lucky to be able to come at such a right time.

Tan Tan looked again at the characters who would appear in the Sabaody Arc.

She sees 'Captain' Kid- A guy with red hair standing on end, Killer- someone she is curious about what his face looks like. A person with full stitches, looks very artistic.

Tan Tan tried to hold back his excitement. She pulled up the hat of her cloak, and because of the suppression of laughter, her whole body trembled. Although she said that she did it to not attract attention, but because of her psychotic expression, everyone in the audience looked at her and talked. Of course, characters like Kid and Law would also be attracted to such a strange phenomenon.

The auction has begun. The items were brought up one by one. Children have, women, men. Not a single identity is missing. From a servant, dancer, princess, captain are brought up and sold as a market item.

The members of the Straw Hat Pirates also came to the auction floor. She glanced at Sanji, seeing that he was still healthy, so she was also a little happy and reassured. They came with the purpose of rescuing a mermaid who had been kidnapped and put up for auction.

The stands suddenly erupted with screams of fear. Tan Tan moved his eyes to the stage. The pirate who was put up for sale killed himself by biting his tongue. Blood flowed from his mouth. The audience panicked, the MC on the stage made excuses, the captain was stressed and had a little nosebleed.

Such an absurd and stupid explanation that the idiots in the stands still think is true, laughing ha ha ha hi. Truly the scum of society.

To cover up the horror and shame just now, the MC decided to bring out the main item, which is the mermaid Camie.

Before saying the starting price, the name of the Heavenly Dragon man Charlot offered 500 million beri. Too high a price for the Straw Hats. Nami and the others were shocked. Everyone is disappointed. They couldn't charge a higher price to save their friend.

Sanji thought that if he couldn't buy her back with money, he could only use violence to get her back. But because of the neckcuffs, they became deadlocked.

Captain Kid was so disgusted that he started to leave.

At that moment, a loud noise was heard. The door of the auction floor was broken. Rising from the rubble was a young man with a straw hat on his head. Who else comes here, it's Straw Hat Luffy, the pirate who burned the government flag, smashed all the bloody names on the great sea, the famous pirate of today.

Luffy stood up screaming

- What are you doing, can't you land more gently!?

A tumult took place on the top of the stage, Luffy saw Camie on the stage and ran down immediately.

Octopus tries to stop Luffy but can't. He was dragged along by Luffy. Octopus tries to stop Luffy and accidentally reveals 4 octopus hands that he has hidden in his coat.

The woman sitting next to Tan Tan saw his arm and shouted:

- Gaaaaaaaa! His hand... Everyone look at his hand, it's a mermaid. Disgusting mermaid~~

Everyone in the stands looked at the octopus, both cursing and shooing him away.

And Luffy still stuck his head and neck and ran forward.

BOOM!!

A gun shot rang out, and the octopus was hit by a Celestial Dragon named Charlot. Everyone in the stands became silent. Although someone was shot, none of them were surprised or pitied for the octopus. Because they don't consider mermaids to be people, but just ugly sea creatures.

That bastard Thien dragon man, because he was able to shoot an octopus, happily danced a bad dance like Gorny's.

Luffy turns to the top, he catches the octopus. That heavenly dragon man said stupid things, he insulted the mermaid and angered Luffy. As a result, he received a punch right in the face from Luffy. He was punched so hard that he flew down the stage.

Seeing this scene, Tan Tan was very happy.

The old celestial dragon got angry and opened fire at Luffy. It was only at this moment that everyone realized that the Heavenly Dragons were angry. They were scared to run away from here.

The guards also arrived. The battle began to take place fiercely.

Tan Tan didn't want to be stepped on, so he went upstairs early on. Stand right next to a member of the Captain Kid.

Since there were a bunch of violent-looking guys, no one dared to run near them. In short, Tan Tan has found a safe place.

The battle was still going on, but because the soldiers were as large as ants, the Straw Hats began to fall into a low position. Soon the remaining members of the gang also arrived. Everyone showed up so cool.

Usopp fell from the roof, he fell right on the old Heavenly Dragon. A comedic performance from the Straw Hats made Tan Tan laugh.

Just like in the story, the female Thien Long brought a gun to ask to shoot Camie, but soon she suddenly fell to the floor. Everyone was very surprised because they did not understand the reason.

- To be continued-