"A Blessing In Disguise"

Tan Tan hugged his wound and walked forward. Vision becomes blurred. Breathing is labored. She entered a small alley hidden behind the ruined houses.

Her whole body collapsed, she leaned against the wall trying to move forward. But she couldn't take it anymore and fell to her knees. Tan Tan clung to the wound causing it to bleed, the pain helping Tan Tan keep some consciousness.

Suddenly there were footsteps approaching. Tan Tan looked up.

A group of strangers. Who are they?

One of them pulled out a photo. They looked at the photo and compared it with Tan Tan. The leader nodded and motioned for the big guy behind him to take her away.

The big guy put her on his shoulder and they walked out of the alley. Tan Tan was carried away but was unable to resist. Now she has no strength left.

The crowd headed towards the city center. She saw her surroundings become very messy. Or rather, the luxurious buildings of the past have now become a pile of rubble.

Tan Tan thought to himself, maybe these people are Kizaru's people. But it makes no sense, if it was Kizaru, he should have sent the navy.

And these people are nothing more than a bunch of delinquents. It could be the traffickers or the juniors of some of her enemies.

But come to think of it, whoever it was, she was still in a dangerous situation. Tan Tan calculated a way to escape but was powerless to let them take her anywhere. Because now it's hard to even move a finger, let alone run away.

At the same time there was another group of people walking in the opposite direction towards Tan Tan. A group of people who looked very familiar.

Carried upside down on this tall man's shoulder, Tan Tan could see the tops of the heads of people of average height.

She saw a white bear carrying a long sword, a giant muscular man and one with a cotton hat with black spots.

When the two groups of people passed each other, Tan Tan raised his hand and grabbed the hat of the leader.

His hat was suddenly taken away, of course he had to turn his head to see who was so brave.

Facing him was a familiar face. Tan Tan of now or when he was a child have similar similarities. Especially the hair and eye color are unique. So you just need to glance at it to recognize it immediately.

Tan Tan clutched his hat, struggling to call for help

- Help...the...go.

The man laughed, he held out his tattooed hand

- "Room"

In an instant, the bodies of Tan Tan's kidnappers were dismembered. While they were still panicking, he teleported Tan Tan to his crew.

Now the scene in front of him was like a circus. Parts of the human body floating in the air. He smiled a smile like a psycho and then put all the parts into one mass.

It's a bit creepy to see the puzzle being folded from the body parts. But the pirate known as "Doctor of Death" felt that his work was very artistic.

It is impossible to understand the minds of geniuses.

After playing, the captain and his crew left the scene. Even if those guys scream or curse.

Tan Tan was carried away by the orange-haired guy. Tan Tan peacefully fell asleep.

Meet someone you know in an accident. Especially when that acquaintance is super strong, don't worry about being beaten back. Tan Tan can also be considered somewhat lucky.

They returned to the ship. This ship is more special than any pirate ship. The yellow hull with the black chamber mast is painted with a prominent smiley.

- Captain is back!

A girl looked into binoculars and shouted to her teammates.

- Looks like someone is following him!

- Wow! So tall!

- Our new teammates!

- Really! He must be very strong

A crowd of people on the deck of the boat. If they didn't say it, no one would know that they were pirates.

Only after returning to the ship did anyone notice Tan Tan's presence

- Shachi, who is this girl?

- Guess what~~

- Could it be..

Everyone shouted in unison

- Daughter of the Captain!!!

"NOT!!"

Law yelled

- Don't let appearances fool you. Her age is the same as you guys!

Law's crewmen were shocked

- FOOL!!!

They stepped aside to let Shachi carry Tan Tan inside. And they gathered around and slandered the captain

- He wants to deny responsibility.

- Right Right. Disclaimer of responsibility.

Law from the inside heard them say bad things about him and glared at them

- I heard it all! Do you guys want to be bait for fish?

This time they were really scared. Make their captain angry. Everyone stood up straight and raised their hands in apology

- Excuse me, captain! We will not speak ill of you again.

Tan is brought to the operating table. The overhead light is on. Tan Tan opened his eyes. Her eyes were met with a group of people wearing masks and gloves. One of them picked up a scalpel.

She heard voices talking

- Captain, she's awake. Should we give her an anesthetic?

- No need! Anyway, it's just minor surgery. If it hurts so much, she will faint on her own.

Tan Tan felt something cold touch his skin. Then it stings. And then she screamed.

- THAT'S HURT!!!

She jolted awake. Hands and feet pounding wildly. Law saw this and ordered his assistant to hold her down. Tan Tan was forced to lie still. Looking at Trafalgar Law's smiling eyes, Tan Tan angrily shouted:

- FUCK TRAFALGAR LAW. PAIN TO DIE ME! IF I GET OUT OF HERE I WILL SMASH YOU!!

Seeing Tan Tan writhing and screaming in pain. He smiled and said:

- If you want to fight me, get out of here alive first. Who knows if she will see the sun tomorrow or not. If the gangrene is not surgically removed, gradually, gradually, her arms will be eroded, maggots will appear. Then she would slowly die a painful death. If you want to stop, I will stop the surgery immediately.

Law said in a dark voice with a creepy laugh. He said horrible words that made people haunted and scared

Tan Tan thought of the scenario of how his hand was gangrene and his body was full of goose bumps. She changed her voice and begged Trafalgar Law

- D-Don't stop the surgery. I don't want to be ruined.

He spoke in a low voice

- That's fine, then. The patient also consented to surgery. So now the patient's life belongs to the doctor. Fuffu~

The surgery continued without any anesthetic. The whole ship was filled with the pained screams of the patient. Interspersed with the laughter of the mad doctor.

The people around there heard the sound and also shivered.

- To be continued-