Vinsmoke

After 5 hours floating at sea, we came to a very strange island. When the ship docked, a group of people came out to welcome us. One of them came out to say hello and ask us:

- Please allow me to ask the lady to visit the king or to visit Lady Sora!

My mother was silent, glancing at the guy almost as if he had accidentally let out something she hated so much.

Normally my mother is very polite and courteous. She was a model for women of the nobility to follow. Wherever you go, people have to look up. She always respects etiquette and is very gentle with everyone, even with servants

But today I am very different, I have not come to greet the king here and am even annoyed at the mention of him. My mother coldly replied:

-Go to Sora's room!

When I heard that I got chills down my spine and felt a bit strange.

We were led to a place that looked like a hospital, but it seemed far more luxurious and comfortable here.

As I approached a room at the end of the hallway, my mother knocked on the door and spoke softly.

- Sora! It's me.

A faint voice suddenly resounded in the room

- Come in.

- Hi, Mari (Mari is Tan's mother's name)

My mother opened the door to the room, hesitated for a moment, and then asked:

- Are you okay!

I was startled. Why are you asking her that? Isn't it normal for people to say hello back.

Mrs. Sora answered my mother with a very bright smile.

- I'm fine!

- Lie!

My mother suddenly screamed and cried

I was extremely surprised. A strong woman like my mother burst into tears for a reason that I still don't know.

Mrs. Sora tried to get out of bed to my mother but she looked very difficult.

Seeing that, my mother quickly walked over to the bed and sat next to Mrs. Sora. She said:

- Come with me! You are not safe here. I don't trust him.

- Thank you. But I can't go, I have something to protect!

- Is it Sanji?

- Why do you...

- Not important. If you want I can bring him.

- No, Mary! Sanji also has his siblings. I can't separate them or leave them alone. I love them.

My mother hesitated to answer

- You're right! I'm sorry.

- It's okay, Mari! And who is this baby?

When asked, I quickly replied:

- I'm Tan Tan! Blood Tan. Nice to meet you!

Hearing that, Miss Sora showed a gentle smile and answered me:

- Nice to meet you

Oh my god, who is so gentle and beautiful.

- How old are you?

- 5 years old!

- My kids are only 4 years old.

- So I'm their sister?

- ukm. You are the sister.

- I really like it!

Seeing such a cute baby, the two mothers felt very warm.

I really like Miss Sora. But I feel something. Something very familiar, but I can't remember.

Interrupt my train of thought. Miss Sora said:

- Or you can go visit the castle, me and your mother have something to talk about.

- Yes!

Having said that, I was led for a walk by a beautiful maid.

After walking for a while, I heard a loud noise in the yard.

My curiosity resurfaced. I ran straight down to the front yard. I saw a bunch of people gathered there. It was very difficult for me to sneak ahead.

I was extremely surprised. There were some kids fighting with a bunch of adults. Perhaps it was the soldiers of this castle. I was very surprised, Why do adults hit children. Why? Why?

But suddenly the situation changed, the children rushed to knock the soldiers down. They are very agile and brutal. It was at this point that I found something even stranger than adults hitting children.

It's their eyebrows twisted. Twisted like naruto maki (Japanese twisted fish cake). But I think I've seen them somewhere before. Looks so familiar.

Suddenly my head rang but the sound was very harsh

- Mom..! ... hot..

- Turn on crows....!

-...cream...

My head hurt like hell. I grabbed my head and ran out of there. After running a few steps, I fell down. Before I close my eyes, I only remember the beautiful maid holding me, after that I don't remember anything.

-----------

When I woke up, I was already on my family's small ship. I saw my mother sitting nearby. She is reading a book. When she saw me waking up, she smiled brightly and asked if I was in pain anywhere. I am very happy to have such a loving mother.

I still remember the sounds of that time. I think I forgot something.

Although I have always been aware of that fact. I am not of this world.

I know. I went through space. But I don't know where I am, and who I used to be. Everything is very vague.

But the events of the afternoon proved that I had forgotten something very important, and that it certainly had something to do with the Vinsmoke family.

------------

The train had gone about 2 hours since I woke up and started to dock. We stepped off the train.

Our mansion is now a mess like here a terrible battle took place.

There were bullet holes in the trunk, the front yard was full of bumps and dents, the servants were hiding, some people were hiding behind the tables. Some people hide behind some big trees, some people jump into the sea to hide. And I'm sure this is caused by those 2 monsters.

I felt the strong smell of killing intent. I chilled, quietly stepped back, making way for the general to march.

My mother was officially mad.

Her hair stood up with a deep purple murderous aura. She roared

-HAN! SCOTT! TWO PEOPLE WANT TO STEP OUT HERE.

Oh my God! It's noisy and messy, but I love this family so much.

------------

When night fell, Han and I were already in bed and ready to go to sleep.

We are twins so we sleep together. Bedtime is when we tell each other what happened today.

There are no secrets between us. But only Han. Because I have always kept a secret in my heart and I will never tell it.

"I'm not from this world"

- to be continued-