Last Act

A towering pillar of fire rose up in the middle of Marinefold Square, the navy had let go of the evil son-Portgas D Ace. Ace and his brother Luffy's spectacular escape made Sengoku really angry.

Letting the criminal that the navy openly executes escape, it is an indelible stain on the powerful navy. At that time, Tan Tan and Kizaru were standing in a far corner chatting about the world:

- This! Kizaru~ Aren't you going to take the death row inmate Ace? Why do you stay here and grab me by the neck?

- Hmm~ You're not here to help the Whitebeard faction~ Why are you so worried about death row inmate Ace's escape~ Are you planning to play double~ hahaha

- Hahaha! Are not. I've never been on the right side. Are you joking around~ hahaha

Navy Admiral Kizaru was now in no mood to fight against the Whitebeard Pirates. He's busy babysitting right now. The Tan Tan part is now stuck with the reluctant parent. She struggled to get out, but it was obviously useless.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a bad guy appeared, he attacked Kizaru from behind. He of course easily dodged the blow and even returned a kick to the head. Kizaru had not yet felt any change. He still thought that his friend's child was still obediently lying in his arms. But things are not easy, Tan Tan has already wriggled and escaped.

- Aiza~ I've escaped again~

----------

After escaping from Kizaru, Tan Tan ran towards the right wing of the square. But perhaps it was too late, the lava and the pillar of fire had exploded. Akainu successfully provoked Ace to anger. But how can fire be compared to molten magma? In front of naval admiral Akainu, Ace is just a small ant that can be killed at any moment.

But a malicious person like him is not so simple. He knew that the most terrible scene in life was the scene of the lives of the people he loved being taken away before his eyes, but he was helpless, unable to do anything, could only stand in pain watching them. , took his last breath.

Obviously, he was aiming for Luffy from the start. A double job, can both subtract a disaster, and can attack the spirit of Ace's fire fist.

(Applause) What a sinister scheme.

Somewhere not far away, on the roof of a certain house, a girl was struggling to unpack a few guns. Take this one off and put the other in. Breaking for a while, that person shouted:

- Done!

A brand new gun was born. It's a long range gun. It looks a bit weird because it is assembled and modified from many different guns. She was lying on her stomach on the roof, adjusting her sights towards the square.

A gun user, behaving strangely, and acting like no other. Who else could she be~ Our heroine.

Tan Release locks Akainu as a target. This is probably the time when the red dog trades provocations, luring Ace into his lap.

- Huh! Look at that arrogant face. Tsk tsk, I hate to see it!

Tan Tan's face is now even more villainous than Akainu. The edge of her mouth was already slanted up to her ears, and her eyes were shining with a sinister light.

You really lost your righteous image, Tan Tan.

- Hehe, Akainu, I'll let you do ballet today.

After saying that, Tan Tan fired the first shot. A stream of compressed air flew away at lightning speed. It's like a real bullet. Akainu's observational Haki informed him of the appearance of something extremely dangerous. He quickly jumped to the other side. An explosion sounded. Akainu looked back at his previous position. After the dust caused by the explosion gradually dissipated, a pile of rubble was revealed.

Akainu couldn't believe that Whitebeard still hadn't turned up. That old man still has a trump card lying around somewhere. Suddenly an aura grazed his face, and Akainu froze. He couldn't feel anything. Even if the shot just now was filled with murderous intent.

Immediately after, a torrent of compressed haki gas poured down on Akainu's location. Whenever he wants to get close to Luffy and Ace, there will be a bunch of gas in his way. Red dogs can only defend by using armed haki to protect dangerous areas.

Tan Tan was on the roof of the house excitedly shooting continuously. She's gone mad again. Every time she picks up a gun, she won't be able to control herself. She just plugs in the target and shoots. Tan Tan did not intend to finish off one shot, but only tried to prevent Akainu from participating in the pirates' escape.

Suddenly a scream rang out. Tan Tan's ears were also deafened by that scream. The air became silent, and time seemed to slow down. Tan Tan looked at the consequences he caused.

There was silence in the middle of the square now. On Ace's back was not Akainu's donuts hole, nor Kizaru's lightsaber slash, much less Aokiji attacking Ace.

On his white back, which contained a tattoo he was so proud of and loved, a stream of fresh blood ran down. The wound was caused by a gunshot wound. More specifically, it doesn't look like a normal gun mark. The mouth of the wound is not as clean as the wounds of ordinary guns.

Tan Tan's haki bullet was like a bomb. Once the gas bullet has entered the target, it will explode from within the victim, destroying internal organs, causing the target to die without leaving a trace.

Because of her natural talent, her ability to use haki is so proficient that she can control haki by compressing the haki into an air bullet and then pushing it away with a gun. When Judge noticed her fearsome talent, he put it to good use for the Vinsmoke family.

Akainu stood aside and laughed.

- Hahaha! He sticks beaten his back! Don't know where your mouse is, though. But he saved us from a formidable disaster.

- And now it's your turn, Straw Hat Luffy!

Akainu turned his hand into lava and walked towards Luffy. Our straw hats lost consciousness because of the shock, if it wasn't for Jimbei, Luffy would have died.

With the help of Jimbei and the clown's junior Buggy, Luffy finally escaped. The right side has Law to help, behind is Whitebeard to support. The way to escape was laid out before him.

Tan Tan stood on high and collected everything in his eyes. She was like a lost soul repeating:

- Impossible. Obviously I'm not aiming for him. Obviously I... I...

Silently thinking for a moment, the corners of her eyes welled with tears.

- It was me who killed him. It's myself. It's all on me.

- Hey!

A voice came from behind her. Is a familiar voice. Tan Tan startled and turned his head back.

-To be continued-