Daddy

A small girl stood in front of a navy admiral, but without any respect or fear. Therefore, she would definitely become the focus of the marines.

Tan Tan adjusted his hat to cover his face. She didn't want to stay here, so she quickly left.

Of course, Kizaru wouldn't let her leave so easily. He moved in front of Tan Tan. Slowly says:

- Return to North Blue now!

Tan Tan looked at the man who was leaning close to him, growled and said:

- What I do has nothing to do with you.

She said as she pushed him away and left. Kizaru still didn't give up.

- Don't mess around here, kid. It's dangerous~~

Tan Tan angrily kicked him in the leg, then glared:

- I told you not to act like you know me. You're attracting everyone!

Kizaru was still messing with Tan Tan, until his subordinates reminded him of the mission that he stopped. Before he left, he said:

- Stay here, wait until I'm done, then I'll count on you.

After saying that, he left.

Tan Tan, after seeing Kizaru leave, she also turned her head away. She thought to herself:

"Why should I listen to you?"

Do you wonder why one of the three mighty admirals of the navy is so close to Tan Tan?

The story is like this, though that day when Garp brought her father's body home, and told her that the reason for his death was because of escorting criminals and being attacked by pirates, he died. But she couldn't trust that reason.

She couldn't believe her father would die so easily. Even Garp burst out laughing when he told her that ridiculous reason.

But what he could do, the government wanted to hide it, then surely the real reason was dirty to the extreme. He also didn't want to rekindle a child's hatred, so he did not mention anything more about the death of Vice Admiral Scott (Tan Tan's father).

On the surface, Tan Tan doesn't seem to care much, but in fact, she has always been quietly investigating the truth.

Then one day someone appeared before her, bragging about Vice Admiral Scott. That person claimed to have been his underling.

Tan Tan is looking for information about his father but there is nothing, out of nowhere, an assassin comes out and tells her to follow him.

Do you think Tan Tan will follow?

Of course yes.

After all, she was just a child at that time, she was easily deceived and became a product of the child trafficking ring.

The guy who claimed to be her father's subordinate was actually a trafficker. He saw Tan Tan wandering on the island looking for his father, so he gathered information and tricked her into getting into it.

It was also the first lesson for Tan Tan about how scary the human heart is.

But bad luck to this human trafficking organization. As soon as they kidnapped Tan Tan, they were immediately captured by the government.

It was said that the child of a certain noble was kidnapped, so both the navy and the admiral were sent to find the child.

And fortunately, they turned on the right gang that was kidnapping her, and soon she was released.

After catching the traffickers, the navy asked for information to bring the children back home. At this time, Tan Tan hesitated, not knowing what to say. She did not want to reveal her name because it would be recorded in the books. But if they don't say it, they will be considered orphans and sent to train into the navy.

Tan Tan lied about his name, but unfortunately, when the kidnapper told the kidnap trick, he said Scott's name.

The vice admiral in charge of the fleet immediately took notice of the name. When he got information from the kidnapper, he immediately went to Tan Tan.

Without saying no, he dragged Tan Tan to a place where no one could see him.

He sat Tan Tan on a rock and squatted down to talk in a slow rhythm

- Is Vice Admiral Scott your father?~~

Tan Tan would naturally be wary of this person. Because just looking at the face is immediately recognizable. He is the golden monkey Kizaru, who will later become an admiral.

Tan Tan pretended to be dumb and shook his head.

The golden monkey saw the child's rebellious attitude in front of him, but he showed no sign of anger.

- Oh~ That's not it~ I'm looking forward to seeing that kid again to hand over Scott's memento. But if you can't find it for so long, you should throw it away~

After saying that, he got up and took something out of his pocket and threw it into the sea.

Tan Tan rushed over and grabbed Kizaru's hand.

She quickly opened his hand to see. Turns out he only had a rice cake in his hand. Realizing that she had been tricked, she angrily bit Kizaru's hand.

After that, she and Kizaru reminisced about the past. Thanks to him, Tan Tan learned a lot of valuable information.

Her father, Blood Scott, is a vice admiral in the navy. Same training with Kizaru, Akainu and Aokiji. Also a friend of these three.

Tan Tan was very curious about her father's past, so she listened attentively to Kizaru's story. But especially remains the truth about her father's death. She tried to ask about it but the answer was the same. Her father died from being attacked by pirates while escorting prisoners.

It wasn't until later, in the incident on the ship of the Heavenly Dragon, Gorny, that she learned the truth about her father's death.

But she wasn't as angry or vindictive as before. Although the killer is always by her side.

After meeting Kizaru, she and he would occasionally run into each other. Sometimes it's when she's on a mission, sometimes it's when she goes on a trip.

In general, Tan Tan and Kizaru also have some acquaintance.

-To be continued-