The cake

Perhaps before we felt guilty, our instincts told us to run. We ran not because of Niji when he knew we ate his cake, he would get mad and beat us up.

The real reason is

he talks a lot.

Before we died from blood loss or some sort of wound, we were already killed by its long curses.

As a child, Yonji once ate all the food on Niji's plate. It was also the first time he showed such a bad character.

He actually said it over and over again for a week. After sleeping and waking up, he still couldn't let it go.

He said it over and over again causing Yonji to stop eating because every mealtime, Niji increased the intensity of his curses.

We learned from that so we never touched Niji's food.

But how unlucky today. We immediately ate the cake that he saved. And no one reminded us.

(Actually, the servant said it, but these 2 monsters were busy competing with each other who could eat more and accidentally ate Niji's cake)

When he saw me, Niji wasn't too surprised. He always wears that windscreen so I can't see his eyes. I don't know what he's thinking. The atmosphere became silent and very awkward.

Suddenly Niji spoke up:

- So you two ate my cake.

-.....

Me and Ichiji didn't dare look Niji in the eye. Niji again said:

- How can two people eat other people's food like that. I've been waiting for that cake for so long. What is two people without shame?

At the same time, we stepped forward and covered Niji's mouth. Because we know it's already started. Niji's talkative disease.

'Must stop it'. That's what Ichiji and I both think at the moment.

Suddenly Ichiji spoke up:

- I will cook!

- WHAT? Ichiji cook?! That's over.

Surely he can't cook. Sure! It was he who said that "Royalty does not serve others!"

Oh wait! In this world, how do you know for sure what is possible or not? Bears can talk, snails can swim in the sea. Because I was too suspicious, I asked him again:

- Do you know how to cook?

-...

Receiving no answer, I could understand: "Surely this guy can't cook" I continued.

- So who cooks? Chef?

- Is not! You and I will cook.

- No way! I don't know how to cook.

- You know! Just follow the recipe.

- Is not. I don't know!

- You know!

- Is not..

- Yes!

Damned! Why is this guy so stubborn? Normally we would fight first, then walk away. Why is he so different from before?

- Hey!

Niji's voice reminded us that there's still something more annoying than who's cooking.

Like telepathy, we put our hands on each other's shoulders and went straight to the kitchen, happily discussing and assigning tasks of all kinds.