Contract

BUFF!!!

A punch to the head. After I finished screaming, this old man gave me a punch on the top of the head. My head hurts terribly, this punch makes me dizzy. No one has dared to hit me like that before. I turned him back on.

- How dare you hit me? Damn old man!

BAM! Another blow to the head. That's a damn old man.

This time, I lay flat. Can't move anymore.

Suddenly he said:

- I hit you because you're a brat. How dare you call adults a bitch, you're tired of living! You're not the only one with a D in your name. I also have. You say the letter D is disgusting is like saying me.

He said as he took off the hat on his head

- I'm Monkey D Garp. I also have a D in my name.

I was surprised because I couldn't believe I met Vice Admiral-Monkey D Garp, the grandfather of the main character.

Since he always wears that weird hat, I don't recognize him. I began to sit back and apologize:

- I'm sorry!

- Hahahaha! Suddenly you politely scared me.

He laughed and then told me.

- What are you going to do next?

- I already have a place to go. There I will be safely cared for.

- I get it! But hey ! Become a navy.

...

......

This old man...... everywhere he goes, he solicits people to become marines. Too arbitrary

(Of course those are the words I say in my heart.)

I answered him calmly.

- One day I will become a marine, but not now! I have work to do, please wait for me. One day I will go to headquarters and demand to meet the naval hero Garp. Then please take care of me!

- KAKAKA! Interesting! OK. I will wait for you.

----------

I stayed on the navy ship for 2 months. Before I said where I was going, I followed Garp to quell the rebellion on an island. And this is also where my mother mentioned in the letter.

Turn back time a little bit.

After I received my mother's letter, I read and re-read it hundreds of times. And of course I know what the terms of the contract are.

It was the property of the Bloo family. The fortune that Doflamingo took away was just one corner of my family fortune.

My mother hid that treasure in a place that can only be accessed with the blood of a Bloo family member. And the only one who can open it now is me - the only one alive.

The basic agreement is like this

" I will give a part of the property to the Vinsmoke family on the condition that you take care of and raise my daughter and you do not take away her freedom. When she feels satisfied and does not like to be involved with Vinsmoke. , or my daughter dies, she will give all the remaining assets to Vinsmoke.

Then the Agreement ends. In the case of my daughter's death, she will show Vinsmoke where the treasure is. As for the treasure hunt, it depends on Vinsmoke."

After reading it, I feel that my mother is a very clever fox. Such an agreement is like telling people to feed me, if I kill me, it will be lost. Not to mention the postscript at the end of the letter:

" Accept it, my daughter knows your secret, if you don't accept this contract, who knows if she will become a marine and send you to jail. So do it obediently Follow me, Judge!"

Actually, I don't know any secret! I only know that according to the plot, he only studies on humans and cloning. Ah! Or is it the secret he is hiding from the government. Never mind, I'll just do as my mother says.

--------

Return to the present. I was in front of the cave, it was as big as I imagined. It is true that my family has nothing but money. I cut a cut on my hand and let the blood flow into the cave. Then a voice said:

- Please wait! DNA sample analysis! Please wait!

Oh my God! The technology in One Piece is already so advanced. And listening to it, I waited, Until half a day later the gate lit up and began to open. Accompanied by voice:

- Welcome back master, how much money did you take away this time?

I answer:

- A part!

-Clear!

It opened the door and led me to a room.

In it is a real treasure with a lot of gold and gold. In the middle is a very large scale.

It told me to take the gold and put the gold to be taken on the scale to re-measure the data. It will store and manage this gold to avoid theft.

Having done everything, I walked out of that cave. The gate closed again as before.

I returned to the navy ship and told Garp that I was going where I wanted to go, then asked for a small boat with enough food to feed me for two weeks.

Since I kept the gold in a bag that was even more magical than Doraemon's, the people on the ship didn't know that I was carrying enough gold to feed an entire team for a decade. Only Garp knew where I was going and what I was going to do. He also did not stop me, just said that he would wait at headquarters.

Goodbye everyone, I set off on the road.

-To be continued-