Human Auctions (1)

Tan Tan changed into the new clothes he bought and put on the robe he got from the clothing store owner. After changing into wet clothes, she felt light. Wearing a cape is also very cool. It was because of that cloak that she stood out from a crowd of casually dressed people. Anyway, she didn't intend to hide anything, mainly to keep it more mystical.

Tan Tan followed the shop owner's instructions to the base of the number one tree. She intended to go there to see for herself what the human auction arena was like. Anyway, being a fan of One Piece and not witnessing the places where idols go is a big shortcoming in life as a fan.

Tan Tan herself did not expect that she would come to Sabaody Island on the same day that the Straw Hat Pirates also set foot on the island to find a way to fish-man island.

The more she walked, the more tired she felt, the more hungry she felt. Tan Tan's stomach is hungry. Can't take it anymore, so Tan Tan has to go into a bar that looks very mysterious.

In the bar, the smell of alcohol was strong, the guests were all tall men. However, because of the delicious smell of food, she was forced to stay in this dangerous-looking restaurant.

Tan Tan took a seat near the Bartender. She ordered a plate of seafood fried rice and a bottle of whiskey. But the waiter saw that she looked small, her face was white and milky, and her baggy robe was wrong, so she mistook her for a child and refused to serve her alcohol.

Tan Tan received a rejection and she didn't care too much, because she simply did not want to add trouble, alcohol can be drunk later, the important thing is food now. Is food.

Tan Tan looked at the waiter with sparkling eyes and drooling mouth:

- Give me food, lots of meat.

The waiter saw Tan Tan's sparkling eyes and agreed, he didn't pay attention to Tan Tan's unreasonable request.

She ordered seafood rice but asked for a lot of meat, although it was unreasonable, she was still fully served.

A plate of seafood rice with hot and fragrant meat was brought up, accompanied by a glass of orange juice. Orange juice was given to her, although she felt a little guilty, but she did not want to refuse.

Tan Tan licked her lips and picked up the spoon, the first piece she put into her mouth felt extremely happy because she finally got to eat a delicious dish.

From the time she was at sea, she destroyed the stove on the ship, in the end she could only make a makeshift stove and boil everything. The meals are full of nutrition, but make Tan Tan lose her taste in the food she cooks herself.

It was for that silly reason that when she ate an ordinary dish, she felt it was the most delicious food she had ever eaten.

Tan Tan happily ate and then was happy again. Meanwhile the bar started to get messy. A person of the long-armed race raised his finger to provoke a red-haired guy sitting in the corner with his comrades.

And then they got into a fight. There was an explosion that caused a large hole in the wall of the bar. The rest of the guys in the bar also started to become belligerent. The gangsters on the island also started looting. They impersonated members of two pirate crews fighting each other to blackmail the commoners in the bar.

Tan Tan is still sitting calmly and eating deliciously. As if the fight didn't exist. She was so used to it that she wasn't surprised or scared, on the battlefield she could even eat noodles while watching people shoot each other. Cases like this are still cheap.

An unfortunate robber saw her eating well and went to play a trick to steal her money.

Tan Tan swallowed all the food in her mouth and then took out the remaining money from her pocket, she withdrew the money to pay the waiter, and gave the rest to the robber. After that, she continued to pick up the spoon to eat rice.

Seeing that Tan Tan was unusually calm, plus the careless action he had taken in his previous life, he thought that Tan Tan was looking down on him. The robber wanted to tease and harass her to get rid of her anger. As a result, he received Tan Tan's coldness. Hot blood flowed back to his head, he kicked over the table that Tan Tan was using, and the food followed it back to the motherland.

He happily laughs like he's never laughed before and says things like no one has ever made him angry and survived, or his strength can take down a tiger, etc.

Tan Tan watched the precious plate of rice being knocked over in front of him. She stood up quietly, grabbing the hand of the bandit who was clutching her shirt.

(Broken sound)

A sweet crack sounded. Looking back at his broken finger, he felt the pain coming. He opened his mouth to scream in pain when suddenly Tan Tan jumped up and kicked him in the neck.

-To be continued-