Spider Trap

The woman was holding a pipe in her hand. Long hair almost touching the ground, the other hand on the hip talking to the name Gorny

- Even though that Judge beat your toy to death that year, isn't that a good thing? That marine was on his way home, and who knows if he would turn his face into an enemy, break a treaty signed with the government and reveal their secret to the world.

"Marine"

The Gorny calmed his anger, plopped down on the armchair, and said vehemently:

- And also because of the traitor-Donquixote. Who told him to kill all those D-men?

He stopped for a moment and then laughed like a madman.

- It's lucky that there's one of those D's left, but what's their last name?

- It's Bloo D!

"Bloo D!?"

The Gorny jubilantly raised his body

- Right Right! That's the last name! I would have turned my sights on his wife and children, they just died too soon. But unexpectedly, there was one survivor. This time I will catch it.

The woman spoke again.

- What about the people of Germa 66?

That Gorny smiled and replied:

- Of course, kill them all! They dare to hide something that they know I like very much but don't give it to me! They have to pay for this! Ha ha ha

Tan Tan bit his lip, his hand clenched his skirt, trying not to make a sound.

There is a knock on the door!

Catfish butler.

- Dear Sir! Here I am! I need a report!

- What?

Catfish butler stammered answer

- Dear...Sir.. The girl locked in a sea stone cage... has escaped.. has escaped to the sea!

The Gorny whirled around, shouting:

- What? Quickly go find it! If you can't find it, I'll kill you all! Fuck off!

The catfish butler quickly ran away, dragging another group of people straight up to the deck.

At this moment the Gorny approached a cabinet, took out a set of keys consisting of 5 keys, he said:

- You have to capture all the Vinsmoke tonight, so that whoever escapes, I will kill you!

The soldiers of the celestial dragon man Gorny obeyed and escorted him out.

Knowing the location and goal, even though she was filled with emotions, she still did not forget the plan. She decided to take action tonight.

When everyone became confused because of the anger of the Celestial Dragon, she successfully sneaked into Gorny's room. She quickly ran to the place where the keys were kept. Only one left. The key was taken away to capture the remaining four members of Vinsmoke. And this one is definitely Yonji's.

She ran out of the room, all the necessary supplies now available. Key to the Sea Pavilion Stone Cage, Yonji's Neck Cuff Key, Magnetic Raid Suit Box. All was enough, the yonji also did the right thing.

Go back in time

.

.

.

.

- Hey you!

- What?

- I have a plan!

- What plan?

- Escape it!

Tan Tan and Yonji each sat in a corner to talk to each other.

- You hit me!

- Okay!

Yonji stood up, ready to strike at Tan Tan

Tan Tan jumped up and ran, hurriedly said

- Wait! Not hit now! I mean this. You and I pretend to fight. They caught me not for fun. You heard it too, that guy said he was ordered to arrest me without making a fuss. Surely they will separate you and me.

Tan Tan continued:

- Then there will be 2 cases. Either they will transfer the cage to me, or they will transfer the cage to you.

- And then?

- If they transfer the cage to you, surely they can only use an iron cage or use a red sea stone to trap you. With your strength, you can pull them off. But if they transfer the cage to us, it's different. At that time, I will exit and find the key to the sea castle and the key to the cuffs for you.

- Cuffs? What's so special about it?

- I'm not sure, but they don't put that neckcuff on you for decoration, it will definitely affect you. However, once I got out, sooner or later I would be discovered. They will come down here to check the situation. At that time, you just need to say that I jumped into the sea. We need to lure them out, reduce their vigilance towards you. I don't want to be surrounded by Gorny's soldiers.

Yonji just looked at Tan Tan without saying anything, then he suddenly rushed to attack Tan Tan.

He punched Tan Tan hard

Tan Tan reflexively put out his hand to block.

"This guy really hit me!"

Fortunately, Tan Tan's hands were covered with haki, otherwise her hands would be crippled.

And everything continues to unfold as we know it.

-----------

Back to the present

This time to avoid trouble, Tan Tan again disguised himself as a servant, with the excuse of coming to check on the situation instead of the catfish butler. Tan Tan easily entered the place where Yonji was being held.

She opened the slave cuffs for Yonji and both main roads stepped out.

Tan Tan uses haki to clear the soldiers in the way. She did it because her goal was to get out of this place, not to slaughter. If Yonji were to get involved, he would kill everyone for sure.

-To be continue-